Nice suprise

Funny you should say that sweetleaf because my uncle had a bullmastiff cross a few seasons back that completely destroyed about 5or6 mature 6foot plants completely back to ground level,the dog was brindle and white when we left him when we come back he was brindle and green lmao but wasn't laughing when it happened

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

haha I bet he was feeling green too...yeah i made the mistake of giving her the stems to chew on and the occasional shady...now she knows how great it is she wants more! Hates being anywhere near the smoke though..I've got a mate who's dog is about 20 year old... bad arthritis..gives him a little bong smoke each morning and he's up running around fetching the ball and shit...never condoned blowing animals out...but if it helps the old bugger than why not....

Yeah 28spot are bad ones and they seem to like my zucchinis,cucumbers, pumpkins,watermelons ect come summer but just wasn't 100% sure about these ones,I found a few flying in my tent and mum had heaps of ladybugs at her place so I borrowed some,hope they hungry lol I put them in and it looked like they we're straight into it so fingers crossed there good little workers a2f34862c94882f312c10aaf01b78383.jpg334007080cbd84aa930c56013b502dd0.jpg0832c3b8678bbd646070aae192a9eab2.jpg953939453a3255f776a7ae1e8a6cb1d4.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

i think i read they , maybe not all of them , eat fungus , not sure if only on the plant or on the soil surface or both

the prob with them is they POQ when out of food which i guess is a good thing 

if there out of food on ya plant , not so good for long term protection

just by the way it can be a bit of a slippery slope bring in outdoor stuff to an indoor grow room 

like the leaves , you sorta gotta hope there's nothing on them that you can't see & ladybugs don't like to eat 

sorry maybe i'm just a bit pedantic

i don't think there a prob at all , best kind of organic IPM money doesn't have to buy , apart from taking off if there's no food / bugs for them to consume 

which is still not a bad thing if they have cleaned your plant for you 

i was mentioning the leaves in the bottom of the pot i assumed you brought the lill guys in on 

but as i said i can be a bit pedantic 

yum