Nice suprise

Hahahaha ! I'm a massive dog lover GQ .. I'm that guy that always walks up to dogs when they're tied up and shopping centres and has a quick chat .. they truly are a mans / woman's best friend .. Angus looks adorable ! How could you not love that mug .. very very cool ! [emoji5]

lol thanks heaps Jim,I think I'm gunna pull up this winter patch today or tomorrow, I've got heaps of jobs to do and I've got to clear out the garden beds so I can make a start preparing for spring I've got a bout twenty small mull plants to pull and shit loads of winter vegies that are just about finished for the season, had a bit of a cold snap today but its bound to start warming up fast in the next few weeks so I'd better start getting some jobs sorted out in the yard,I'm just sore from lifting heavy rocks all week I can hardly lift my arms above my head lol might have to roll up a joint for some motivation I think lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I dunno what's up with this clone,it seems to have recovered pretty well and is looking so much greener than the pale yellow it was but something is up with it and be fucked if I can work out what the problem is,I've two plants side by side the money maker is great its thriving its green and looks healthy to me but the vixen its still not as green as the MM,its very slow in growing all the leaves are pretty small,I was thinking gnats but since I put the lady bugs in I haven't seen one flying bug and if it was gnats wouldn't both plants be affected not just one,I just don't know what it is,what do you stoners think ?783063b7569217c9471a25a9cfd3d0b3.jpgcf540cb476709ca0fdddfc6a9c4a1407.jpg49f053fd0aecb366f44ee90dbb4ba283.jpg

HI GQ, those nats are deadlier than tom cruises undies.

Have bit of sift around in top 2 in of soil,then just keep e/thing really still and concentrate on soil,u can see little wiggly white dots,then lava it is.

Little fuks will stunt,drain,make plant look terrible.make u think ph is furked up. U name it they can do it.

Even if u don't see em flying around, it's the lava (not volcano) that turns canna dreams to shit

Anyway here's hoping your naturally nat-free

Just have a yarn with your mantis mate. He'll sort em out

Either that or they die laughing watching your mantis moves :egyptdance:  :egyptdance:

Edited by afgahn bob

Hi bob, wouldn't they be in both plants if it was gnats ? Maybe I'll repot them into some new soil today and see if that helps,though I checked the pH a couple days ago and it was in the neutral zone so I think the existing soil should be fine as long as its gnat free,time will I guess, arrgh I'm so glad I'm almost ready to get my outdoors started I never have these issues outside lol thanks Bob I'll check the top of the soil and see what I see,hopefully nothing lol,GQ

I don't know why but when i had issues (issues,that's putting it mildly), out of 4 pots,the lil buggers seemed to have only done gnat tango in 2 of em.

They were dive bombing all plants but only had probs with those 2 as far as leaf spotting and twisting.

If it is them you'll notice more probs than what u got,

Think u tried epsom in earlier post. Did that not help?

Woman of your experience & green fingers, i'm sure you'll work it out

Uknow i'm no expert but looks like yellowing starting on older stuff and working up, nitrogen maybe?

Edited by afgahn bob

Epsom helped heaps Bob greened it up well and all new growth is staying a nice green colour, just progress is so slow with that one plant,nothing to major really to worry about,its probably just me I like things a certain way and running on time I hate being mucked around but that's life I guess sometimes your on top riding the wave and other times your face planting the sand lol I've been chewing fair bit of sand lately so must be due to catch a good wave soon lol,,GQ