Hey Rickshaw just made some butter and cookies myself...pretty darned pleased with the outcome...I use this thread as a basic recipe and have made no changes to the recipe and I got almost "toast spreadable" butter but as usual I put too much stuff into the one lot. Anyway I am curious about you question to Lou...when do you plan to introduce the "hash water" and without me trying to sound like a complete dick but I do have one question what are you trying to extract? Don't know much about bubble hash production.

Once you've mixed the hash in the bubble bags, drained all your screens & collected the hash you have the left over water. In theory it's probably trash but I was just thinking if you use it in the slow cooker with the plant matter trash you may be able to get something else out of it. I recommend getting some bubble bags to Max, got a 4 bag set of ebay for about 30 bucks. Real easy method, all you need is the bags, ice a couple of buckets. I have saved my used plant matter from my last run and intend to use that to make some butter as per Lou's recipe. I used Naycha's method which is in his sig.

I wouldn't expect it to make much difference, the resin should settle out of the water... especially if you are using bags... shouldn't it?

Yes Lou, yes it should. Just an idea. Ive got shitloads of trim so Ill do 2 butter runs. One with the Hash water & one with clean water. Ill report the difference. If any.

Edited by RickShawRyder