I still have nearly 2oz (55g) of fluffy buds left from last grow, All of that will be going into a butter mix I want at least 500g of finished butter so I can make a batch of cookies.

when I made my last batch I used 1kg amd emded up with 780g of butter that has made brownies amd two large cakes amd gave away 120g of it. I disnt have the tool Lou used but will be getting one next time for sure. I also found it took a bit of butter to really floor me.... which turned out too strong for others (which I for some reason piss myself laughing at everytime!) so next time lous potato masher thing and a little less butter. hope that info helps

• Upvote 1

500g of butter would make metric fuktonne of cookies.

Do you have a recipe you plan to use? 

Nope not really :P wife is the cook / bake master, she'll know what to do :P

also most cookie recipes you can just double / triple the ingredients for more cookies, as the ratio's for everything stays the same.

edit in here goes! - had to share, the empty jar I was using weighs 420grams lol! it's a good sign.

50g of chop to 500g butter.

post-40304-0-04437500-1444307692_thumb.jpg post-40304-0-75734000-1444307598_thumb.jpg post-40304-0-18798200-1444307627_thumb.jpg post-40304-0-42394000-1444307658_thumb.jpg post-40304-0-26073000-1444307735_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Stoned Jester
  • Upvote 1

also most cookie recipes you can just double / triple the ingredients for more cookies, as the ratio's for everything stays the same.

True, but (like many assumptions) totally misses the point of the question...

Although the ratio of butter to flour will remain constant within a single recipe, the ratio varies between recipes. Recipes that use less butter and more flour need to be made with stronger butter than those that have a higher butter to flour ratio. Depending on the style of biscuit, the ratio could be as low as 1:4 (basic drop cookie) or as high as 2:1 (florentine mamas).

If you had chosen to ask the missus for the recipe she uses rather than just multi used the tongue waggley emote, I could have made a useful suggestion about the amount of butter to use with your 55g of scruff.

All the best with it anyway.

Edited by louise
  • Upvote 1

Sorry bout that Lou, I didn't understand the question properly.

I'm not sure of the exact recipe she uses, I was hoping they would be something like the ones she made last year https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/72189-hemp-seed-cookies/ but obviously with a kick this time.

Ill do your 1/2 tsp and cracker thing and see what the effects are, then I can decide on how buttery they will be :)

No worries Jester, I don't have much of a sense of humour in the mornings.

The photos look like a drop cookie. If a 1/2 tsp test is enough for a nice buzz, then a drop cookie recipe should be ok... if you need to take a second 1/2tsp tester to get a nice buzz you may need to look at a different style of biscuit... eg shortbread recipes use twice as much butter as a drop cookie.

• Upvote 1