How did it go JJ?

Awesome thanks Lou. 1.75kg of butter and 160g of trim and popcorn. Washing it was a breeze and it doesn't taste too bad. Gotta find a recipe for somthing that needs lots of butter. Couple of buttered slices of bread gets me real bent. Not gunna take anymore to work I don't think.

That's quite a refined product you end up with Lou. I've never gone to such efforts to strain out everything, so there is a still some fine material left in the butter at the end. I don't mind it really, it's just like having herb bread.

If canna butter were legal, yours would make an utterly saleable product. :)

Edited by Ra Indus

Sounds like it should be potent butter with that much trim in it.

Let us know how you go!

A potent butter means less butter per dose, so less impact on blood cholesterol levels.... well I hope anyway.

I had a 5g dose this morning on a bit of toast... 1hr.45min to onset... nice effects, soft and floaty but not over powering. I was quite happy to do a bit of work in the garden, then took the dogs out for a walk up hill over looking town (only had my back crap up once) and in the afternoon, unpacked a few cases of books and sorted them onto the shelves. It was about 4hrs before I was tempted to top up with joint.

That's quite a refined product you end up with Lou. I've never gone to such efforts to strain out everything, so there is a still some fine material left in the butter at the end. I don't mind it really, it's just like having herb bread.

If canna butter were legal, yours would make an utterly saleable product. :)

Thanks Ra, I've dropped the final filter, it was more wasteful than beneficial. If I am careful with the potato ricer and the strainer, I don't get any green material in the butter oil anyway.

• Upvote 1

Katie, margarines can't handle the cooking process. An alternative is olive oil, but I don't find it as versatile as butter.

Cookies JJ... I don't usually make cookies as I tend to eat too many of them and then have to lie down and hold onto the ground. If I do it when my kids are around (adult kids that is) they tease the crap out of me.

Edited by louise
  • Upvote 1