Urban guerrilla grow in Sydney

Afternoon every one. Went to see the grow 2 days ago. Sorry every one my camera had a dead battery. I forgot to mention that I topped all the plants a week or so ago so they were just recovering from that. They top is now branching out into two on all of them. Arjans haze 2 is doing the best from all in terms of growth rate, leave size and I have faith in that thing to good. The church got some wired yellow circle dots on the leaves. Hope its nuthing to serious but its on the higher leaves. The stems are thickening up on all of them. The church has the longest side branches that I can see. Sydney is still raining. Dont know whats up with this weather pattern probable a sign that La nina is finished and weve been in El nino for 2 or 3 years. The smaller hawaiin snow which is on top has very sativa genetics compared to the hawaiin snow on the floor. However the lower hawaiin snow which looks like it has more indica leaves has much bigger leaves. I gota dump a shit load more of chicken crap on top of the coco peat. These things are nutrient hungry and I want them to get to their maximum potential with little as possible set backs. i wanted to keep this grow as organic as possible but I felt that with coco peat having no trace elements or nutrients of such it would be a little hard and expensive to keep it up. Sorry guys Ill get those pics up this week. This rain will probably be the downfall of this grow or most grows in Sydney for that matter. Dont know how these things will hold up when their budding with all this rain but last year the arjanz haze was bullet proof with 2 weeks straight rain and no mould. But the kali mists in last years grow had the fattest buds ever but they turned to bloody slime.

Anyways cheers syco ill get those pics up for sure this week.

Nice one man :)

I haven't been on much lately been busy as but sounds like things are cruising along well :)

Get a photo of the spots on the leaves so we can have a geez , and be careful with chicken shit as it's really strong !!

You could put the chicken shit in water to dilute it and use it that way as an organic fertiliser :)

Glad the topping has worked man , I reckon your weather will get better over the next few weeks and shit will go off :)

Can't wait to see the photos bro

DD

Yeah DD ill post those pics of the dots on the leaves up next week.I use a combination of diluted chicken shit or dynamic lifter when ever Im bothered but damn that stuff smells bad when you leave it in a bottle for a week or two ahah. Yeah ive heard to much chicken shit rots stems.Just check the weather its gona be raining 8 out of the next 10 days. Cant always complain about the rain, when we got no rain were hoping it rains when we got rain were hoping it never rains again loll. Anyways ill post some pics up this coming up week. Cheers syco

Sawyer just saying balance is the key but mother nature always wins and you cant fight it you just gota make the most of it. Anyways got some updates. Every thing is doing well and the plants are growing good with the topping. The church has soem tyype of disease on its leaf if any one can identify It ill be be very gratefull. First pic is of me just showing a hieght indication of plants. Might have posted that pic twice haha. Second pic is of the chruch. That things got the most side branches, is the bushiest and has the thickest stem at the moment. Third pic of the disease on the leaf. Sme of the leaves have it. Not sure if its some type of nutrient burn or what not. Next pic again is a shot of the disease in the back ground. The hawaiin snow is on the left of that. Got soem good lookin sativa leaves but majority of leaves are small. Top view is of the arjans haze. Pictures dont do justice for its leaf size. Another pic of the AH2. My watering regeme might be theo nly down fall right now as I might not be watering enough and there for the plants dont have optimal growth rate but not sure. Cheers syco

post-42011-0-64006600-1324078246_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-78518500-1324078306_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-08696700-1324078407_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-41473700-1324078462_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-38647800-1324078661_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-83247800-1324078755_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-47723800-1324078891_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-35385700-1324079009_thumb.jpg

ahah pretty dumb of me and my mate. I usually wear a black jacket and as for my friend in the red jacket even if you told him a million times to do things the right way it'll never happen haha. Theres only one part you can get spotted by people and after that your clear so we tend to run to reduce the chances of getting seen. Cheers syco