Urban guerrilla grow in Sydney

Hey smashed its all good man im also kicken my self in the ass, Im going tonight for sure and will be taken pics, I havent been to the grow for 2.5 weeks. I was abit causious about going on new years eve or new years day to many people home and to many people awake and about, so Im going tonight for sure. Will be sure to take pics to. As for a phone Ive never really had one haha im skeptical about them in all ways including health and privacy loll. My mates gona come with me to cause I wana stand next to the plants so I can compare it to the previous pics. Cheers syco

Woo can't wait for photos man !

And that's amazing you have never had a phone , very impressive . They make iPhones so you can't take the battery out so they can track you even when your phone is off . If you don't have Facebook as well then your my hero , thats clearly for stalking people .

Anyways photos will be mad bro

Dope

ahah DD well ive probz had 3 phones in my life but they were shit as, nuthing like todays phones and I probably had credit in them for about a month each ahah, yeah I know they make those i phones so they track you down those sneaky little buggers haha, I use my mates face book account hehe that way I can say pretty much any thing but if they really wanted to track me down they could easily but yeah Im guilty of stalking girls on face book haha. Hopefully the grow is going well but my mate told me the disease is still there probably getting worse on the church but yeah ill be taking some fish emulsions with me tonight so hopefully itll do it some good. Till then cheers DD, syco

Hey every one I went to the grow. Every thing was much bigger than my last visit. Unfortunaetly the disease has spread from the church to all the others. I'm not sure but this might be the disease which Ive been dreading. Dont know if its blight or not but last years grow when it constantly rained the leaves started to get soem kind of disease where they start getting these dots then they would just die off. Same thing is happening here. What was left lat time was basically a 3-4 m plant with no leaves. Kind of useless in the end where we got pathetic yeilds of 2pounds from 25 plants. I gave em all fish emulsions. Hopefully that might give em the strenght they need to fight disease. Im not sure if thats the disease but if any one could help me out id be eternally grate full. All the plants need to be seperated immediately. Ill get onto that most likely this week. All the plants have four main side branches. Other than that not much to complain about. Unfortuanetly my friend didn't coem so I didnt have any one who could stand next to the plant for some comparison of height. Also sorry about not getting any intresting pics. I was paranoid as hell by myself and all you wana do is do your shit and get the heck out. Cant wait to see some nice lookin heads on those babies if all goes well. Cheers syco and please if any one can help me with that disease ill be so thankfull. Cheers syco

post-42011-0-84628600-1325503620_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-11962300-1325503738_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-43822100-1325503851_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-81988100-1325503956_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, after having a think about it after chat last night I really think your using the wrong nutrients to feed those plants with.

Dynamic Lifter and Thrive aren't really suited for coco + for plants that are being fed a high Nitrogen diet they aren't very green.

If you ran the 60mtr hose from mums place as posted earlier :rolleyes: turn it on and water the crap out of them, flush out the Dynamic Lifter and Thrive, drive down the hydro store and buy some Canna hydro nutrient or Green Dream one part hydro nutes.

Mix up a low to medium strength solution and give them 2 feeds a couple days apart followed by a very weak feed, continue this till a week-10 days before harvest then give them 3 straight feeds of water as a final flush.

That's my 2 cents, happy gardening and good luck

Best to get a close up of the problems your having and try compare it to one of the problem charts on the net .

Out of all the links I see attached to noobs grows showing deficiencies etc I haven't seen one yet that gets it right.

What I have seen, year after year, is people using the wrong nutrients with coco, potting mixes, soil etc.

Apart from mould when it's flowering what is the plant going to catch? Tobaco virus? I doubt it. Spidermites are easy to identify as the leaves turn spotty so I'd be looking at the obvious first; coco with soil nutes... try finding a problem chart that shows you what that looks like, I'll tell you right now, you won't :good: