Urban guerrilla grow in Sydney

anthesis cheers mate, i will probably tie 2 of em down and ive already fucked up and left finger prints every where. That was my plan before but you go to bunnngs and buy shit and before you know it you got prints every where haha oh well if i the scene gets busted im goin down most likely. DD your right about the 10 girls and I got seasol fis emulsion I thnk. Bufo yeah I was gona rip the fence down but im still worried about some bastard possums jumpin up then and malling em. Probs will get one down and see how it goes then if all goes well do the same with the other and about tossin the big fella and makin him blood n bones I got no comments haha. Anyways cheers syco will get some update pics soon.

Right on man and bloody good return post :thumbsup: I'm sure the big fella will end up being useful somewhere along the line?... he'd make a great decoy or something for a sniffer dog to chase down as he stands out like a set of gonads on a dog with no tail :xcited: .... I'd make him carry the fricken water,... won't hurt him.

Carry on and keep up the good work fellas,... past form with rippers tells me your likely to come back to an empty grow area before the end of February but gut instinct tells me you might just be lucky enough to get away with it.

Good topic and good on ya for posting :thumbsup:

• Upvote 1

Hey all sorry for no updates just came back from a holiday at jervis bay with the family. I asked my mate to water em for me while i was gone but ill be sure to go in the next few days and take some update pics. See what happens and thanks for the kind words guys bufo not sure if itll get ripped or not but we just gota wait and see. I wana move em and scatter em around the place but im abit lazy especially at night but ill get onto doing it soon cause theylle end up competing for light soon. DD gona check your updates now and anthesis no better feeling than giving your self a pat on the back when youve worked hard and got soem thing good out of it.

I checked your plants out they were goin good man, holidays werent the best though wasnt much people there and not much activities hope yours goes better man. Hopefully my plants are flying when I seem em but you never know with these things and yeah i hope we yield some big numbers as a late christmas present haha cheers bro.