Urban guerrilla grow in Sydney

Yeah dog they are goin mental now :)

Over the next few weeks you will see some crazy growth !

Hmm sounds weird what happened at your spot but I doubt the cops would be involved or they would most likely have already ripped out your plants .

Try find the best spot possible to move them to because you don't want to come back once they are ready and find they have been ripped ... It sucks :(

Maybe even spilt them into twos and find two new sunny spots .

Either way they look mad !

As for your friend , hopefully he does get a chance to realise his dream then :)

One year I'm gonna do the same thing !

Make sure if goes he has a good escape plan and hiding spot and a thermal blanket so the choppers can't see him .

Good to try have all bases covered !

Anyways looking good bro , I get to visit mine tommoro so come visit my grow tommoro night hopefully for a good update

Take it easy

Dopedogg

DD yeah im gona split them in two and move em around the place. The biggest problem will be getting water and walking all over tthe place to get to them. But if it means they want get ripped then ill be happy as hell to do it. Thermal blanket is a good idea. Never thought of that one before. Theres this crazy website theyre based in queensland. They sell the collest stuff like night vision, bows and arrows. Could go hunting kill some roos while ur at it and eat em. But those stuff are really expensive. Ill be sure to look into your grow tonight man. Good luck

Good stuff man :)

Yeah just get a backpack and a few old milk bottles or coke bottles to help water :)

You can fill them up at your tap and add fertilisers then just walk to each of your spots .

Splitting them up is a good way to go but make sure they are both super well hidden cos if

One is spotted then chances are the rippers will look for more :)

Haha mad shit on that web site !

When I go for my bush grow I'll get some stuff like that , I reckon it would be mad to grow and find your own food and not have to worry about

Phones and computers and all the things that we use but don't need .

I might bust off next year to avoid the end of the world when they release small pox everywhere haha :)

Visiting tommoro bro so drop by then I should have some pics :)

I just wanna be walking through like a jungle of weed plants haha

Dopedoggg

So I went to the grow yesterday with my mate. We decided not to move it at the moment. Just put some in the way so if any one happens to show up again ill know for sure. The theory is that no one is gona carry that outa bush. If they plan to steal it at the end gona wait till harvest time is close then move em around. Hopefulyl itll be alright till then.

Cheers syco

Haha yeah i reckon !

Illuminatis in some form lol... Theres the obvious fucked up things with how brainwashed everyone is.

How the government, the police, the court system and shit being illegal is all fucked up haha..

but yeah thank god we have weed .

you learn shit from it haha !

Yeah good idea man, just make sure they dont notice your trap or they might realise and rip them up with just a bit of soil.

But im sure your spots sweet anyways, will they get shit loads of sun there over the summer?

I have an update now , my plants are going pretty ok now .

Take it easy man , im too high to write now haha

dopedogg

DD yeah they get sun all day long but maybe at 12am-1pm or some thing there's this big tree blocking the sun. Then its all good again. See how it goes though. Regarding the government and all its so funny how you cant even believe any thing your taught in school regarding history. I dont know if you know any thing about rockerfellas and rothschild but apparently they were related to hitler and hitler was also jewish with many of his top ranked soldiers being jewish. Don't know how true it is but its so funny how you cant believe any thing not even history.

Oh sounds perfect , sometimes the sun around that times pretty harsh anyways and just stresses the plants so yeah they should go mental over the next few weeks if you get some good sun :)

Haha yeah they definantly choose what they want to teach people and make half of it up haha . The whole idea of school the way it is now is fucked up anyways lol ... Everyone being brainwashed to learn the same shit , do the set jobs and not stand out , everyone's a zombie with the wrong priorities ...

As for me one day I'm gonna grow the biggest dope plant haha ;)

But yeah when it comes down to it there's nothing we can do haha, everyone that tries to make a difference or say something gets shut up or killed pretty fast .

They made Charlie sheen look like an idiot but you watch some of his shit on YouTube about 9/11 and stuff and he's smart as ...

Someones got control anyways , just gonna try live my life the best way I can and have shit loads of fun !!

Haha sorry I'm high as

Dopedogg

ahah yeah they stuffed charlie sheen up just cause he was saying that 9/11 was bull shit. Your plants growing now are gona probz be huge as. Me and my mate were once discussing a grow idea. The idea is that you buy a huge property and its abit rural. You dig under ground and create the biggest concrete room. Create a setup then let the grass re grow over the top so If a heli flies over they cant see anything. Get some generators for electricity so you don't come up on the power bill. You can grow so many plants but thats just an idea. First need 100K + to buy a property and thatll probz be a while. aha

Cheers syco

HAHA so you believe in illuminati and all. Yeah I wana buy a farm some where far from society and prepare for the end if it happens to come. Im going tonight with mates to change the area. Will take pics and ill be sure to check your updates up.

I hear ya bro - when the shit comes down i want to be away from the burbs. Hard rain gonna fall.