Urban guerrilla grow in Sydney

DD my mate lives in Sydney. This guy is willing to sleep in the bushes for 6 months straight if it means hell have a good grow. Last year we were doing a grow I dropped him off in the bushs near the 25th of DECEMBER (Peak day of summer). He was dropped of at like 5 am in the morning. He came back at 9pm at night trying to install irrigation carrying it up hill. He had like 2L of water with him and when he returned he told he he was hallucinating. That's how dehydrated he was. The point of the story is he is determined to do a big grow and claims the Sydney weather is just all messed up. Rains to much in the flowering stage. He said Victorias rain fall is about half of Sydneys. He just wanted to know if you know an Area in Victoria with the potential to do a huge grow and a stable environment as well as being isolated from humanity. If so that'd be great. Cheers syco and ill get those pics up tonight. By the way dnt think im gona use any snale pellets. I used a shit load last time and i dnt think the ywould work as well as the fact that im in abit of debt at the moment and i just quit my job. So i dont really have the money to buy all the extra goodies but will say how it goes. Ill probz throw some forgot the name that lime powder stuff which gets the ph stable. Heard snails want cross that. Its like razor sharp to them. But if it rains obviously itll just wash off. But never the less ill take some pics tonight and post it up. Cheers

Syco

Hey guys just went to visit the grow. Every thing was going good. Only problem was one of the fences had fallen over again. Happened to be the same one. So the hawaiin snow is bent AGAINN. The coco peats in all the bins were soaked as so i just gace each bin about 1.5L worth of nutes which was the dynamic lifter mixed with yates thrive. I just wanted to get them a quick feed and since the coco was already wet I didnt have to water much. Not sure if its even gona take it up since its so wet. Took the flyscreen off al of em. Theres no fence around the hawaiin snow. Wasnt bothered putting it back up. If nuthing touches it ill take the fence off the others to. Saw some type of bite mark on the hawaiin snow though. Not sure what it was so will have to wait and see. Sorry about the pics. Not the best. Just paranoid as hell and with the flash goin off it makes me even more paranoid if some one can see from the distance.

The first pic is of the Arjans haze 2. Its green as and its leaves as starting to get bigger. I really am amazed out how fast the thrive got them going green again. Not 1 sign of yellowness. Second pic from up top is ai think also the arjans haze. You can really notice the sativa leaves. Side branches still look lousy as on the arjanz haze. Hopefully start shooting up soon.

Next side shot is of the hawaiin snow with the phenotype of more sativa looking leaves. Its bent as hell. Poor fella. Atleast the side branchs will get more exposure to light. I wouldn't mind tying it down butl itll make it easier for ferrell animals to climb onto from neighboring branches. Both plants on higher ground are doing better. Probably ass a result of more light. You can see the side branchs shooting off for the hawaiin snow.

Next side shot is of the church. Outgrown the fence in hieght. Got the longest side branches. Shame i couldn't get good shots of it.

The bottom hawaiin snow on the lefts stem feels kinda floppy. Doesnt feel wooden yet compared to the others. Its leaves look abit more on the indica side. Second last pic is the bottom left hawaiin snow. Not the best pic.

Last pic is the arjanz haze again.

Hope use enjoy and I hope the animals dont attack them. Hopefully they are strong enough to fend for themselves now and cant wait to see how they react to the full potential of light.

Cheers syco

post-42011-0-51354100-1322049033_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-54302100-1322049067_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-12113100-1322049248_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-04329400-1322049358_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-17911400-1322049486_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-10697400-1322049537_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-62028800-1322049608_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-86957300-1322049662_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah and by the way all your suggestions I still gota do em. Just havent had the time. I need to get some dog shit, paint the bins, get some fish emulsion and some nutes smashed recommended. For some reason the quality of the pics look shitter compared to when i open em on my pc.

Smashed theres some room just behind this patch ill probably chuck 2 of the bins there and leave 2 in this patch. Probably should move em soon before they get to big. Yeah should of got the green bins. Good thing about this area is I doubt there would be any fly overs searching for plants but none the less Ive seen random helicopters doing circles in the air in the area but hopefully it want attract there attention.

Cheers syco

G'day syco .

Sorry I never saw your post to me up there !

Yes there would be lots of areas in Victoria good for camping out in over summer , the further away from the southern end probably the better .

But I doubt it's much better than sydneys climate for growing . We still get a fair bit of rain and flooding in areas and rain around budding time also most years .

But it would be a good adventure haha , what about drying the weed and then transporting it back to Sydney , could be a bit risky .

And bringing all the materials in to the spot could be tough as I assume he would want to be kilometres away from where anyone would go .

I'm sure if it was a well planned out operation though it could definantly be pulled off :)

Plants looking good bro !

DD

DD its all good, I guess every one is searching for that right spot. Californias climate is just spot on. He would probably just create a cabin in the woods and dry it there. Not sure how hed take all the equipment in. Probs have to do it months before and about transporting it back. Weve had several conversations about that and let our mind run wild. We thought of stuff like getting a sand truck and buring the pot in there. HAHA theres always a way. But anywayz will hopefully post some pics up tonight or tommorow night. Hoping that when I get there I see my plants flying and no pest or animal attacks since I removed the flyscreen. Fingers crossed.

Cheers syco

Yeah I've seen bush grows done well before so if he thinks it out well I can see it working :)

As long as he fucks the government over and they don't get him at least he will have a good story !

I would suggest maybe researching an area with quality soil already there and that will help minimise the shit he has to drag in ,

Creek banks, wetland areas seem to have a good nutrient build up .

If he went a few weeks earlier he could prepair his spots and go fishing and dump as many dead fish as he can down bottom of the holes .

Google maps and other graphs and maps are all over the Internet so he can check out rain fall , hills , valleys etc .

I reckon if he's full serious , have a night where you smoke a few joints and try jot some stuff down .

Can't wait to see the pics , I hope taking the flyscreen off worked out well ,

If they are all good this week then they will start to love the direct sunlight :)

Take it easy bro

DD

Hey dd hows it goin man. Yeah he smokes everyday and his been chasing the dream since his 14 so I think his come up with so much plans but there all dreams at the moment till he some how turns them into reality. He tries hardest like many of us but life keeps throwing shit at us some how. Got some bad news. Went to my grow. before I enter my little spot I have this huge branch i throw in the way to hide the path. Some one or some thing has tossed that to the side and dug up some broken pots from the ground which i buried ages ago. I was paranoid as f*** and still am. Don't know if some one saw it. If a stoner saw it he probably would have been like oh f*** and been like ill rip this come harvest time. Just dont know some one might have told the cops if they are really ignorant and been brainwashed by the media as pot being a very bad thing. Cant be to sure. But the plants were doing great. The heavy rains gave em a good watering. My plan is to go with my buddy on the weekend and move the bins some where else close by. I had taken some chem nutes but I just wanted to get the hell outa there. Just chucked soem extra chicken shit and gave em a bit of a watering. Hopefully its enough till saturday.I was just listening to eminem dont know if use like that type of music but a I think this was karma speakin to me. His lyrics went like so " Man f*** this shit yo, Im goin the f*** home, world on my shoulders as I run back to this 8 mile road, im a man, ima make a new plan, time for me to stand up and travel new land, time for me to take matter in my own hands". Anyway its not all bad plus I new the risks I was taking. Heres some pics of the babies. They really caught speed and started flying this past few days. Arjanz haze really starting to get those big leaves. Atleast they didnt rip them right there and then. Second pic of the hawaiin snow and church on right. Top shot is of the arjanz haze 2. The pic with my hand is of the hawain snow at bottom. The indica looking phenotype. Last pic if of the arjans haze again. On a positive note they all getting thick stems. Pretty stoked with the results but im still way to paranoid.

Ill update u guys on whats goin on.

post-42011-0-85605800-1322564103_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-94742700-1322564199_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-97939600-1322564250_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-24399500-1322564365_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-38621700-1322564509_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-17693700-1322564604_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-08913700-1322564699_thumb.jpg