Urban guerrilla grow in Sydney

Hows it goin gents. Just thought id share the grow with use. Started an urban grow near my area. Got 5 bins 60L each. Full of coco peat and abit of potting mix. Got 3 types of strains in there. Got an arjanz haze 1 or 2 cant remember, 2 hawaiin snow first time tryin these ones out and I got a church. Had a northern light as well but it was lookin like it was gona be a male so i pulled the unfortunate sucker. I had much more seeds about 500 kali mist, 20 white widow, some himalayan kush, thai thanic and some others but mum found em and tossed em lolls. My routine is to visit the scene. Usually visit the babies at night. 2 Times a week. Its near a river but some times its dried up so I go to the cemetary next door fill some 25L drums up with the help of my good mate and we water the babies. Right now im given em about 4L of water per plant per week. Not alot but i will pick my game up. At the moment I dont think its that necessary and it takes a bloody big effort. The plants are about 30 cm tall. The arjanz haze is flying. Ive put a fence around each one and some fly screen overall of em. Snails are just a big pest and im not taking any chances with em smashing my crops before they are 2 ft tall and well established. Feeding is made up of chicken crap diluted at home in concentarte anmounts take it to the grow and mix it up. Like it to be all organic. Biggest danger of the grow is some one stumbling across em and the rain. Not sure if any one has experienced this but when it rains alot the leaves start to get some fungus on it and starts from the bottom moves its way up. Doesnt affect the buds just makes all the leaves drop. 3 bins are placed on the floor 2 are on a metal cage. Going to probaly seperate the bins to reduce chance of getting them swiped. Will post some pics of em up but its kinda crappy when the pics are taken at night. My nerves are also getting to me just get very paranoid that its gona get swiped. Guess all you can do is not think about it and have positive thoughs. I dont know if this sounds crazy but theres a tap at the cemetary where i get water from when the water stream is dry. Its kind of up hill to where the grow is. Wondering if i can get a hose which is about 60m long attatch it go in tell my mate to turn it on water the beauties and come out. Dont know if the water pressure will reach.

Cheers guys will post some pics up by end of week.

• Upvote 1

Good luck man and a good read :)

Haha seen any ghosts yet ? The hose idea might work especially if it's up hill, otherwise u could get some kind of water pump . But won't It be a hassle taking in a hose each time ? Unless you hid it somewhere away from your grow , that could work :)

Like your flyscreen idea to keep snails out .

Sounds good so far , looking forward to seeing pics !

Good luck , and hope no one stumbles along the babies

Dopedogg

Cheers naycha and dopedogg, haha dopedogg half the time I go im scared shitless but you gota do what you gota do but yeah I was thinking of creating a irrigation system get some cheap hoses from bunnings connect em all to one line, then get a tap hose my mate would turn it on and id attatch it to the irrigation system that way id water the 4 of em at once but Its kind of risky makin that irrigation system, cause if one plant gets found the irrigation line would lead to all of em but yeah probz just hide a very long green hose in the bush then get it out. Thats the extreme case scenario where i cant keep up with watering and carrying 25L drums when these babies get real big. Ill be sure to post pics of every thing though. Its been rainy today and yesterday but ill make sure i go tommorow or thursday and take some pics.

Originally i had the seedlings all in individual seedling pots. Put em all into one big pot then for the roofing I got a plastic dome green house, about 30cm wide and 15cm tall you can buy some from bunnings. I cut soem squares out and put fly screen over the dome for fresh air. Then i hchucked it over the large pot and there you go a small pest proof green house.

I recently transplanted all the seedlings into individual bins and yeah i put the fly screen over em. Funny thing is the snails can still crawl under em and in but for some reason they dont. If its a real problem you can always bury the fly screen in the pots soil so know way of entry. But as said before I will post some pics tommorow or the next day.

Yours sincerely syco

Sounds good man !

If theres only 4 plants i would carry in the water with your mate,

you will get healthy that way too as well as it being less likely to get busted so its a win / win :)

Sounds like your looking after the plants well,

Will you be transplanting them into the ground to grow or will they stay in the pots?

Either way you should have some kind of small fence to make sure things dont eat them

its so depressing to have them big then eaten by rabbits and crap!

Good work , looking forward to seeing your plants :)

Dopedogg

Sorry guys, visited the grow 2 days ago. Forgot the damn camera in my mates other car. 100% will take pics tomorrow. The visit didnt go as well as planned. The last time I gave them nutes was about 1.5 weeks ago from that point and it had rained alot which flushed the soil even more. 3 of the plants were showing yellowing of the leaves. The church was still doing great. I liquid fed them consisting about 75 grams of dynamic lifter in 15L of water. That should get them going again. Ill go again tomorrow and give em a thrive from yates to make sure they get back on track. I think another huge factor leading to this problem was the fact that the medium is basically coco peat and has no nutrients within.

Lesson - Don't under estimate the power of having a consistent nutrient feeding regime.

Dopedogg what i did with the bins was put a few holes under it chuck some rocks in and put weed mat over it and then put the coco peat in. So regards to transplanting into the soil it all depends on how big it gets but the main advantage i would see in putting it into soil would be the huge amout of water that the ground already holds which would make my life much easier. If i do choose to transplant into the ground the way i would do it is maybe cut the bottom of the bin off and put in about 30cm into the ground or make huge wholes on the side of the bin and bury that into the ground hoping that the roots would grow into the ground. As for rabbits eating the plant im not to worried cause at the moment bins about half a meter tall, no wallabies in the area.

Nooblington your right to extent. The thing is none of my mates or any one that knows me goes onto this website except for my most trusted friend who knows where my grow is. That being said I could be located any where in Sydney.

Anyways guys sorry for not posting pics up earlier 100% go take em tommorow night and post em first thing monday morning.

Syco