SCROG QUESTIONS?

yeah I've read your grow skywalker its very impressive watched it as it went along, I watch them all, read every new post everyday, just dont remember much, but I didn't know it was a particular style, I call my crop a crop, even if I snap it.

and yeah scrogs are great. and have there place. I am seriously thinking my next crop will be a BoG as buddy has showed, that looks fucking amazing to me, the colliseum has alway impressed me heaps but plant numbers make it ridiculous in Aus, but this thing solves it all.

I been plotting and drawing pics all day, wish I had the money to do it now though and didn't have to wait till next crop.

We're all stuck in the past with our flat grows, why are we still using m2 of floorspace when we could be using 4m2 of wall space, or even 5m2 of wall and floor space.

240cm head room? You lucky bastard WC... That must be soooooo helpful.

I built them 2m and ran out of room, then 2.2m and ran out of room, but this one seems ridiculous, I could have fit 2 of last crop on top of each other. Which is what I been plotting with this bog idea, starting another 4 plants about 150cm up the screen and using two lights one hanging off the other.

anyhoo, cheers again buddy, I'm glad I asked what a BoG was.

Damaging the stems seems to make the buds above the stems grow bigger when I do it (dont ask me why) lol .

I dont snap them as described in previous posts, I think that exposing the inside of the stem to the outside could leave an entry point for disease. I simply crush the stem between my finger and thumb without breaking the outer skin till it becomes soft.

The stem will come good in a couple of days leaving a lump at the crush site.

Also comes in handy when training the stems at sharp angles. B)