accent sollution plant wax

hey has any one tried useing accent sollution plant wax as a foliar spray on new clones or when transplanting plants i

seen it on ebay at dicount hydroponics site they are allright to deal with, better than some of the online shops i have come across.

also has anybody used a final rinse product added to water for flushing in the last week it says that it is a organic clearing solution giving the plants sugar boost i think i am a newbe. so can any one help it would be great as i know the best way is keep it simple .

i use canna cocco nutrient, and canna additives i also use grotek monster bloom and bud fuel and bloosom blaster twice threw out the flower process. can i add silica ,liquid lead and blooms floricure final in the last couple of weeks of flower...

cheers aussie grow...................