The God Delusion

Ocelot

Ah the great debate: Does God exist?

I am Athiest, but respect everybody's right to their follow their own spiritual path whether institutionalised religion or other.

Athiests do not try to convert BTW lol

My one question that no Christian has ever been able to answer for me is this:

If god created Adam and Eve, and they are the only two people on this earth in their little garden of Eden, and they had two sons Caine and Abel, Then where the FXXX did their, Caine and Abel's wives come from?

Sounds all a bit incestuous to me whistling0000.gif

Each to their own, but enjoyed the god Delusion and the reasons provided.. Love Richard Dawkins measured responses.. Oh and would suggest Zeitgiest wink.gif for a bit of background reading on Christian festivals

peace.gif

I do remember asking that question also but never could remember the answer the brothers gave us. It is goody though.:devilred:

I think Adam had an affair with the serpent who laid a couple of eggs and humans(female) popped out of the eggs.:scratchin:

Brick they didn't answer you, that's why you don't remember wink.gif laugh.gif

So what you're saying is, it was male beastiality not incest, is that right?? scratchchin.gif whistling0000.gif laugh.gif

peace.gif

Edited by dani

Reverand is right. Adam & Eve were the first couple made. Then others..that's whywhen Cain killed abel he was marked for life so as he wandered city to city he'd be known for his actions.

Dani...I appreciate all your comments BUT.... both sides do try to push their viewpoint...it's akin to attempted conversion

As for a good read the bible contains lust, murder, betrayal, incest, adultery...the works!!!

Just 'cause I believe doesn't make me right or wrong...or good or bad...I'm as twisted as the next person!!!:crazy:

ALRIGHT....ENOUGH PREACHING...TIME FOR A CONE!!!

Reverand is right. Adam & Eve were the first couple made. Then others..that's whywhen Cain killed abel he was marked for life so as he wandered city to city he'd be known for his actions.

Dani...I appreciate all your comments BUT.... both sides do try to push their viewpoint...it's akin to attempted conversion

As for a good read the bible contains lust, murder, betrayal, incest, adultery...the works!!!

Just 'cause I believe doesn't make me right or wrong...or good or bad...I'm as twisted as the next person!!!:crazy:

ALRIGHT....ENOUGH PREACHING...TIME FOR A CONE!!!

Hey Mungas,

You're right, one of the best reads there is for all the above reasons. You're also correct in saying both sides DO try to push their viewpoint some more than others biggrin.gif

Mungas, there's no wrong or right to personal spiritual beliefs, because they are as personal and unique as the person who has them.

I know you're as twisted as me wacko.gif, laugh.gif but doesn't make a difference whether you are a believer or not, you're still one of the best because you're who you are thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

dj.gif

peace.gif

Edited by dani

I do remember asking that question also but never could remember the answer the brothers gave us. It is goody though.:devilred:

I think Adam had an affair with the serpent who laid a couple of eggs and humans(female) popped out of the eggs.:scratchin:

So what you're saying is, it was male beastiality not incest, is that right?? scratchchin.gif whistling0000.gif laugh.gif

peace.gif

Yes dani. Or Cain and Able had an affair with their mother. :devilred: I can only talk about what I have experienced with the catholic religion (Shit I was an altar boy for five years) I used to love throwing the incence burner around the church during benidicition. Bet they used more than incence in the old days.

Being a Christian is a lot different to being a Catholic. Christianity is about loving and peace and helping your fellow man or woman (to be politically correct.)

Catholicism is about the fear of god and hell. Not how to help people. Big difference.

how many missionaries fucked up peoples lives all over the world in the name of god.

Enough brick get off the soap box.

peace.gif

Yes dani. Or Cain and Able had an affair with their mother. :devilred: I can only talk about what I have experienced with the catholic religion (Shit I was an altar boy for five years) I used to love throwing the incence burner around the church during benidicition. Bet they used more than incence in the old days.

Being a Christian is a lot different to being a Catholic. Christianity is about loving and peace and helping your fellow man or woman (to be politically correct.)

Catholicism is about the fear of god and hell. Not how to help people. Big difference.

how many missionaries fucked up peoples lives all over the world in the name of god.

Enough brick get off the soap box.

Hey Brick,

Catholicism is about the fear of god and hell. Not how to help people. Big difference

." Too true!

Baptised Catholic, but had mother who survived catholic school so at least she didn't torture me that way lol.

Cousins were altar boys, harhar.gif glad i'm a girl! Don't like men in long dresses, unsure.gif about them. But Nan banned me from church anyway cos i thought they were giving me the money in the plate when they passed it to me whistling0000.gif

Can listen to your soap boxes any day thumbup.gif

peace.gif

well my thout is god did nothing hes just a mith , in the bible ( never read it ) but it says god created us 6,000 years ago,

but arcioligest (i carnt speel for shit) have found human reamainds a lot lot older than 6,000 years old , so i think its all a load of crap!!!!!

dont belive everything you read in the bibble its all fiction devilred.gif

anyway the church are a bunch of childmolesting fuks, no way id sent my kids to them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by smashed1