Lobbyists to ambush Rudd with giant joint

X2 . I have said this same thing before .. and really , is this the way to portray a pot smoker ? Your posts just don't make sence ???

Would you type a letter to someone like this when you are trying to get pot legalised ?

If you did , the letter would be thrown away and no notice taken . :peace:

I for one would really like to hear what you have to say/post ,, but it's all too hard mate .

Come on, its not that hard to understand.

the topic is----> Lobbyists to ambush Rudd with giant joint

if there are people who want to do it different

because whatever reason

than we will support them however we can

now hear dis

we will still exersize we rights to desent whenever rud comes within 100k of nimbin

It would be great to see corporate types in suits protest about cannabis laws but for a whole heap of reasons it is not likely to happen. If you think it should be done differently then go and do it! Doesn't appear to be many takers. I hope that changes but right now I'm happy that HEMP are at least doing something when the opportunity arises. They have also offered support to others.

The folk at Nimbin are probably more in the firing line than any of us, with the over policing there. They have every right to protest in their own back yard as they see fit.

I am not here to portray any stereo type pot smoker

seen

i do my ting my style

seen

i dont expect you or anyone elce to dig it

i dont choose it for you

i choose it for me

seen

if its too had for you to make an effort to overstand what i hafe say

then

im sorrie that what i have to write is not for your eyes to read

Just for the record/interests sake.....I have no problem with protesting with a giant joint....its easy to work out what your message is. Well its alot easier to hold that than a giant cannabis leaf and if you had a giant bud people would just think your from the council clearing trees.:peace:

I had guessed you might be dyslexic and will admit I cant know what thats like....BUT I guess the difference between us is I try and type just like I talk. You say more words in a row is hard for you to understand, well your typing the message for us to read and all im saying is that your message is getting lost. And for what its worth I do think you have your heart in the right place and have a worthwhile message but its buried in a mountain of "seen's" "irey"S and other catchwords.

"if its too had for you to make an effort to overstand what i hafe say

then

im sorrie that what i have to write is not for your eyes to read"

Fair enough, thats your choice I guess. Just dont be surprised when your message isnt getting to the people your trying to reach. Like it or not I'd hazard a guess that the majority of cannabis consumers feel the same way I do about its use around young children but also would feel no problem drinking in front of them.

Yes, I know as much about this Rick simpson fella as the next guy with an interwebby. Like has been mentioned I dont fit that label and its never a good idea to try and pidgeonhole someone, im guilty of it at times and allways administer a swift uppercut to myself when I notice.

All I was trying to do was bring to light an issue that will need to be overcome at some stage I spose, but I refuse to ever apoligise for shielding the young kids in my life from the insidious effect of being labeled a druggie/or druggies family ect ect

I try to make myself as clear as possible, im a bloody long way from being perfect so i cant throw stones over peoples grammar. All I know is if you spoke to me like you type Radic, I'd be equally confused and I'd suggest im not the lone ranger on that one.

Anyway, I wish you all the best....we might have different approaches but at the end of the day we want the same thing.

cheers.

You can't all be serious about not understanding radic can you?

I am not here to portray any stereo type pot smoker

i do my thing my style

i dont expect you or anyone else to dig it

i dont choose it for you

i choose it for me

if its too had for you to make an effort to overstand what i hafe say

then

im sorrie that what i have to write is not for your eyes to read

OK ffs I've taken out 3 "seen"s, added 1 h. Are you saying you don't understand that?

Anyway, I wish you all the best....we might have different approaches but at the end of the day we want the same thing.

cheers.

See maybe I am a bit idealistic in some ways BUT that's my point too....

We may all approach this issue in different directions but I think there is room for many different approaches and activities in the push for legalisation..

Not everyone is able or willing to attend a protest march, not everyone wants to be seen with a Big Joint, etc etc etc

I respect that, BUT I feel there is a place for everyone in a group as long as we are careful not to PUSH others into a direction they don't want to go.

My idea LONG TERM is to have an overall National group that helps each state/region plan and organise events that they determine.

I know that's a big vision and we are a long way off that right now. The more we argue and divide up the further away the goal becomes.

Some people might only be willing to commit to writing letters to their Members of Parliament. Some people might only be willing to attend anonymous events or help behind the scenes. Some people might be willing to put their names and faces out there as media liaisons. I just think there is room for local events and national ones. Like a National Action Day with protests in each city. Local events leaves areas like Nimbin free to determine their own path, while still keeping a finger on the pulse of a National Campaign. There is no need to disrespect anyone's lifestyle as people are free to choose their way of life.

As soon as we start dictating an "official line" of how we expect others to live we create unnecessary division, in my opinion.

Freedom to choose is the key. To me that includes freedom to choose grow methods for personal use, whether to smoke or eat or vape, etc etc etc. GET Legalisation FIRST, nitpick the details later if you must.

This post is not aimed at anyone in particular, just expressing the thoughts I have had while watching the debates on the forum.

i saw it on prime a local chanel

it was good compaired too previous from prime

i mised sbs they say it was kewl

sista MadamePandora

i hear you

and i hafe love every utterance

seen

however

dis is about an action from the good people of nimbin

at lismore hospitable when rud came a callin

some say there are better ways of doing this

we say fine

we will support you to respond they way you want when pollies come to your area

but

this is out back yard and whenever a pollie stepps this way

we will respond the way we see fit

if anyone wants to change the way we respond than come to the meetingz

and letz reason it out

thats how we deside to do what we do

at the meetingz

dont feel away

please come

5.30 every friday at the hemp embassy

till cannabis is legal

we are open to all interested

irey guidance

if anyone wants to change the way we respond than come to the meetingz

and letz reason it out

thats how we deside to do what we do

at the meetingz

dont feel away

please come

5.30 every friday at the hemp embassy

till cannabis is legal

we are open to all interested

irey guidance

:peace: It's all well and good to say "If you want to be part of reform You have to come to Nimbin." The problem is 99.9% of cannabis users live nowhere near Nimbin, it's impossible to attend. It's a shame unless you can physically turn up at the Nimbin meeting you have no voice. Australian law reform relies on unity, something that is impossible if the majority are being pretty much excluded from it. Am I wrong?

Peace MongyMan

Ps.. An afterthought. It's probably easy to setup a video conferencing chat-room here to make it possible (for those unable to get to Nimbin physically) to 'attend' the meetings. Would the embassy and any members here be interested in that if I aproach admin with the idea?