Lobbyists to ambush Rudd with giant joint

yeah nimbin is at least 2 hours from me.. would love to goto a meeting though .. would be an experience i bet :peace: .. just sit in the corner and watch it all go down.. and people are just taking cheap shots at you radic.. its not that hard to understand ^_^ .. didn't see the super spliff on sbs though lol only on gnw.. and they were like "they want marijuana to be legalised to ease the pain, the pain of it being illegal" .. seriously people have been making fun of pot for so long how can that still be funny? gah some people are stupid

and mikey took a cheap shot about nimbin and the people that live there like he was so much better.. he's had enough fat sucked out of him because he couldn't be bothered to go for a run to run macca's for a week.. i'm not watching gnw any more as my protest :peace: .. i'm a long time JJJ fan and like paul and mike but he can goto hell >=D

but are we pushing for the same things as the hemp embassy? could they harm us or vice versa unknowingly ? as much as i like nimbin, australia thinks they are a joke and sub-human. would be great to have them with us but is it for the better? meaning what would our position be on the hemp embassy if asked?

Heh, have had a busy morning ^_^ :peace:

Here's the transcript of GNW..

Good News Week, 7 Stories in 7 seconds:

Second story..

Clair Hooper - Michael Balderstone.. um he has a big beard.. ah.. and a hat

Mikey Robins - over here.. is it the anniversary of the first gathering of the unemployed in nimbin..stutter stutter.. it's 40 years since we first spilt bong water.. ahhh

Audience laughs.

Paul Mc - Do you know what they were calling for? The same thing they always call for?

Mikey Robins - Yeah marijuana.. yeah legalize marijuana..

Tom Ballard - Isn't just a gathering of all the unemployed in nimbin.. like nimbin?

Audience laughs.

Jimmy Barnes - It is nimbin.. that's all of nimbin..

Audience laughs.

Paul Mc - It's not a fault of the people there though I wanna say, its the fault of the magnetic resonance there..

Mikey Robins - What?

Paul Mc - There's big magnetic, ah, fields around nimbin and you go in there and it fucks you in the head

Audience laughs.

Mikey Robins - I'm sorry! How many cones have you punched today?

Audience laughs.

Colin Lane - Is it just the ah, magnetic resin? Isn't it? Don't you get marijuana resin? .. I don't know anything about marijuana (wry look)

Audience laughs.

--

Paul explaining the second story - During a visit to lismore hospital, Kevin Rudd is met by members of the nimbin hemp embassy.. although most of them couldn't quite remember why..

Audience laughs.

Paul - Still, they got to see the prime minister. The embassy says legalizing cannabis is a health issue, for relief of chronic pain.. the pain of not being allowed to smoke, chronic.

Audience laughs and applauds.

but are we pushing for the same things as the hemp embassy? could they harm us or vice versa unknowingly ? as much as i like nimbin, australia thinks they are a joke and sub-human. would be great to have them with us but is it for the better? meaning what would our position be on the hemp embassy if asked?

:peace: If we have any chance at reform it's through unity. Atm we have a situation where alot of The Embassy's efforts are seen as harmful rather than helpful and I'm sure The Embassy sees it exactly the same way but from the opposite angle. In general we all want the same thing though, cannabis law reform. The only way to that is through a national group imo, something I think relies on co-operation and The Embassy and the rest of Australia's cannabis users working together. There is only one way to overcome the differences and find the common ground that can be worked from and that's talk about it. One thing I'm pretty sure alot are going to want to know is why The hemp Embassy has hydro cannabis listed along side heroin, amphetamines and other truly harmful drugs on the booklet they hand out to 'educate' people about cannabis. Most know this is grossly inaccurate and of detriment to cannabis law reform and don't like the stance (that's the same as the governments stance - based on zero facts). But the differences have to be discussed if reform in Australia is going to get any further than it has imo.

Peace MongyMan

um, I don't think Radic is saying that we have to go to nimbin to protest for legalization of marijuana.. I think Radic is saying that they will protest in their region of the country the way they see fit. If we disagree on how they are protesting in nimbin, then we should go to nimbin and give our advice.

Radic is not telling us how we should protest elsewhere.. no where is he saying the only way is the nimbin way.. only that the nimbin way is good for nimbin and lismore and surrounding areas.. how is that hard to understand?

edit: and I have no trouble understanding Radic's style.. because I take the time to read carefully and take in what I am reading.. I don't give a shit what style you write in or if you're dyslexic. Radic isn't using complicated words, I don't see how the meaning could be lost. Everyone's perception of things is different, if you don't understand or you feel confused.. just ask! I sometimes think faster than I type and words are left out completely..

:peace:

Edited by Token

ireyness sista

right on

dey wanna go off topic

but i man dont

as i said

dis is about an action from the good people of nimbin

at lismore hospitable when rud came a callin

some say there are better ways of doing this

we say---> fine

we will support you to respond they way you want when pollies come to your area

can you dig dat????????????

well

lismore is out back yard and whenever a pollie stepps this way

we will respond with a pollitical action <-------the way we see fit

seen

if you or anyone elce wants to change the way we respond <-----than come to the meetingz

and letz reason it out

lets talk about your ideas

thats how we deside to do whatever action we do

it is all happining

at the meetingz

dont feel away

dont be shy

please come

5.30pm every friday at the hemp embassy

till cannabis is legal

we are open to all interested people

can you dig that????????

irey guidance

hey radic, sorry if i offended. i am not talkiing personally because seriously i would love for everyone to be reasonable and give the same amount of respect to everyone and listen to their opinion un-biasedly (?)but i don't think thats going to happen. i am always on here just trying to get medicinal cannabis legalised for the people that need it then what ever follows. i love nimbin and have been only a few times..

though every time is memorable... lol

i even picked up a book by ben elton ( i was talking about him on the way down to my friend :peace:) even though it was kinda overpriced it was hard to come by ^_^ ahh the vibe of the place.. ^_^ =) .

if only the people of australia could put down their prejudices and fears and see nimbin as the true spirtual home of contemporary australia!!! *applaud* *bow*.. peace

You can't all be serious about not understanding radic can you?

OK ffs I've taken out 3 "seen"s, added 1 h. Are you saying you don't understand that?

Yes I am ,, for gods sake ,,, the man writes like a child .. it might be cool to be uneducated to some and write like a 3 year old ,, but not to most .

Dat , haff , irey ,dis , dey , elce , dat,, etc , it's like another language :peace: Even the way the man strings a sentence together is appalling !

Seriously ,, if we are going to be taken seriously by our peers ,, we should at least be able to spell and communicate in a way that doesnt require reading something 10 times and deciphering what is said , or am I wrong ?

but i man dont
What the hell is that ?

Communication is the way things are changed , if there is no communication , how can one expect change ? And with the way Radic communicates ,, I cant see any good coming from it .

Just imagine ,, Radic writes a letter to Parliament ,, they look at it ,, cant make head nor tails of it ,, have a good laugh and throw the letter in the bin ,saying ," Geez , he must be on some bad drugs " , as I would !

I cant believe people on here would support bad English to start with ^_^

Smoking pot doesnt automatically make you an uneducated idiot ,,, or does it ?

Seriously ,, dont insult my intelligence . I didnt go to school to learn and read crap like this .

yettiuosly

Edited by Closet Grower