Lobbyists to ambush Rudd with giant joint

sorrie bro

glad you see the light a dat

but you do know who rick simptson is eh????

he is perfict for the job

What I did say is there are some things rednecks will respond to and others that will just make them dig their heels in further. Im sure you have seen this in your experience.

rednecks are an endangered species

their life style is unhealthy and so they will all die

cannabis is the only medicine that can cure them

if they will not belive or accept this fact because some hippy said it

well

unless rick simptson can save them they wont be around much longer

sad

but tru

still i man hafe speek truth

everytime

if some dont belive i cause i look different

well

im sorry

you cant fool the youth

i tell my youth the truth

and i use safe herbs instead of dangerous chemicial drugs

i treat most of their ailments with cannabis tinctuer or ointment

it has reasently been proven that THC will protect the brain from alcohol dammage of bing drinking by up to 75%

that is well worth considering if your a parent

cannabis is safe it will not kill even a baby

what other childrens medicine can you say that about?????????

bro

how old were you when you first started experimenting with drugs

i mean real drugs like alcohol, nicko, coffie,

isnt that alarming nuff??????

IMHO

cannabis is much safer for the youth

free cannabis

free the youth

sorrie bro

glad you see the light a dat

but you do know who rick simptson is eh????

he is perfict for the job

What I did say is there are some things rednecks will respond to and others that will just make them dig their heels in further. Im sure you have seen this in your experience.

rednecks are an endangered species

their life style is unhealthy and so they will all die

cannabis is the only medicine that can cure them

if they will not belive or accept this fact because some hippy said it

well

unless rick simptson can save them they wont be around much longer

sad

but tru

everytime

if some dont belive i cause i look different

well

im sorry

you cant fool the youth

i tell my youth the truth

and i use safe herbs instead of dangerous chemicial drugs

i treat most of their ailments with cannabis tinctuer or ointment

it has reasently been proven that THC will protect the brain from alcohol dammage of bing drinking by up to 75%

that is well worth considering if your a parent

cannabis is safe it will not kill even a baby

what other childrens medicine can you say that about?????????

bro

how old were you when you first started experimenting with drugs

i mean real drugs like alcohol, nicko, coffie,

isnt that alarming nuff??????

IMHO

cannabis is much safer for the youth

free cannabis

free the youth

The sooner people stop labeling each other, either redneck or hippie, the sooner y'all might start co-operating and getting something done. No wonder this never gets off the ground. People from all walks of life use cannabis. Getting self righteous about your own lifestyles and putting down others helps no one.

All Rick Simpson has done is make you tube videos claiming cannabis is a cure all. We all should be outraged that medical science hasn't (to my knowledge anyway) looked at these claims, however claims is all they are at the moment. There are surely people better able to advocate for cannabis than him.

seen freddie

hafe love ever word a dat

unity will set we free

imho

cannabis is not just a bandaid for the symptons of unhealthy life style choises

it is also

a gate way to healthy life style choises

wisdom weed

btw

i am dislexic

too many words in one place is more difficult for i to read

sorry if you find my writting style difficult to overstand

please feel free to ask i for clearfication

irey guidance

The sooner people stop labeling each other, either redneck or hippie, the sooner y'all might start co-operating and getting something done. No wonder this never gets off the ground. People from all walks of life use cannabis.

:peace: It's society puts labels on things freddie. It's something you can accept as a reality or pretend doesn't exist all you want to fit an idealistic view, but the truth still remains. Society has labels.

If you want to make a change one of the simplest tools you can use is that exact weakness. Advertising companies know it, they make a living from it. It's just PR.

Personally I think one of the main problems is when the discussions (call them arguments if you want to) start to get down to the nitty gritty and tempers and emotions start to show too many are to quick to jump up saying 'well this is all a waste of time now'. How on earth are we ever going to work through things to find the common ground we can all move forward on as a united national reform movement if so many just throw their hands in the air and go their own path every time we get a chance to work it out?

Getting self righteous about your own lifestyles and putting down others helps no one.

:toke: It's a shame you see it that way imo freddie. I don't see anyone getting self righteous as the justification for their views in this thread. Personally I have dreads, I live on bush food most of the year, by all society's labeling systems I'm 'as feral as all fuck'. I will stand and fight for my right to live that way too, but I'm not going to use cannabis as a platform to do it from. The majority of cannabis users in Australia don't want to live like me and they don't want to be even seen to be associating with people 'like me'. If I stand up to fight on their behalf then I will dress respectably and try to show the 'responsible image' society will accept and listen too. (its just PR ffs)

Many wear a uniform. Alot think it has to be a suit or similar but that's not true imo. A uniform is something you 'have' to wear so 'you' feel comfortable. It can be bikers colours, a police uniform, scruffy 'hippy' attire, a business suit, and so on, they are all a uniform. BUT it's only a uniform if you can't change it when needed to achieve a bigger picture. Truly free men don't wear a uniform imo, they merely wear what is appropriate for the needs at hand.

I'm over the 'we are fighting for freedom' attitude when cannabis law reform is on the table. They are 2 entirely different things. Fight for human rights and general freedoms or fight for cannabis imo. Fighting both at the same time from a single platform is only to the detriment of cannabis reform.

Peace MongyMan

seen Mongy

the topic is----> Lobbyists to ambush Rudd with giant joint

if there are people who want to do it different

because whatever reason

than we will support them however we can

now hear dis

we will still exersize we rights to desent whenever rud comes within 100k of nimbin

np Mongy

i see the ligh of your reasoninz bro

forward ever

there is some complaints about the big spliff apperance at this action and we hippy colours

if the pollies come to our neck of the woodz

then

expect a responce

when they come to your neck of the woodz

if we can support your action from behind the sceens or however you want

than we will

irey guidance

Radic,

Look mate, I can hardly understand what your saying, try typing more than 2-3 words before hitting enter/return. Sorry to be so blunt but fair dinkum, give it a shot.

X2 . I have said this same thing before .. and really , is this the way to portray a pot smoker ? Your posts just don't make sence ???

Would you type a letter to someone like this when you are trying to get pot legalised ?

If you did , the letter would be thrown away and no notice taken . :peace:

I for one would really like to hear what you have to say/post ,, but it's all too hard mate .