AEROGARDEN GROW

Not sure on what im gonna buy...but at least budget for between at least $50-120 i reckon that should be sufficient not sure on brands tho...im new to indoor growing and in the past i only ever used fish emulsion

Mine are only at growth stage at present so far i have only given them 1 starter tablet and 1 growth tablet (every 2 weeks) so ill be buying bloomer within the next week so im prepared.

If you are smart enuff not to over feed them and make sure they look healthy you reallly cant go wrong....try not to touch em either when u start growing them, im a big believer in bacteria from hands...so if i ever touch mine (indoor or out) wear some gloves IMO :yinyang:

I can't do the same, I've got the starter nutes from the italian herbs and the master gardener set (Large + Small). It says for tomatoes use 2 large tabs every 2 weeks so I'll put in 1 a week.

U said u use 1 growth + 1 starter per week. Do the instructions for tomatoes tell u to do that?

nah mate they say use 2 but that is only if u are using all of the pods....so stick with one, as u can see mine look fine atm no signs of nute burn at all maybe buy urself a ph tester kit so u can see if the water is inbalanced im pretty sure the optimum ph is 6-6.6 please anyone correct me if im wrong!

OK here they are week 4

post-34294-1245647151_thumb.jpg Ive just got a new flowering globe...400w sodium, and instead of the bloom food that comes with the unit i brought myself some cannabloom

Does anyone think i should clip off the bigger fan leaves or should i just leave em alone??

Edited by undisputed

OK here they are week 4

post-34294-1245647151_thumb.jpg Ive just got a new flowering globe...400w sodium, and instead of the bloom food that comes with the unit i brought myself some cannabloom

Does anyone think i should clip off the bigger fan leaves or should i just leave em alone??

LEAVE THEM ALONE. Fan leaves are important to help keep the plant healthy. How big is the growing area, 400 watts may be too much.