AEROGARDEN GROW

Haha no that's not for the garden that was just to show where it would go and how far it expands. Seeds haven't arrived yet!

Made a few modifications to my setup. The white cloth is there to reflect light and get some alright ventilation, and I haven't set up the fans yet since I don't need em. The hose there is for me to blow into to send some carbon dioxide into the grow chamber :wave:

The herbs in there are the italian ones that came with the kit, I'm just testing the current efficiency of the setup (the seeds have a sprout range. If they come out in the minimum time, that means the cannabis should have a similar speed :D ) The italian basil has a 3-7 day sprout range, and I saw a sprout on the 3rd. I'll kill these silly herbs when the weed arrives, but so far it looks like I shouldn't have any problems.

If these herbs grow enough I can start experimenting with fertilizer levels :D (the herbs I chose have similar ppm requirements)

post-33164-1244987509_thumb.jpg

post-33164-1244987647_thumb.jpg

.. CO2 injection wont make a dot of difference until it tops at least 1000ppm or even 1400ppm .. u wont get that from breathing or farting down a tube mate :wave:

:D

I'm not expecting a dramatic change but this will do about as much good as talking to my plants, the more improvement the better :D

Yeah i agree 3 plants is enuff....i actually got all female seeds so i have no worries...here are some updated pics guys!

post-34294-1244985183_thumb.jpg post-34294-1244985258_thumb.jpg :D

Looking good :wave: I hope mine turn out just as nice. I ordered 5 regular seeds... let's hope I get at least a couple females!

(by the way, can I do that mature self pollinating thing with lowryders? When I let it mature for a few weeks after harvesting and let it hermy itself a little?

Just be patient and grow bro....your talking about stuff i dont have a clue about...so just stick to the basics and try and do a successfull grow mate!! hermys will grow naturally if they are inherinatly bred that way...self pollination...hmmmm.......even u know you wont be able to figure that one out :D

Haha no that's not for the garden that was just to show where it would go and how far it expands. Seeds haven't arrived yet!

Made a few modifications to my setup. The white cloth is there to reflect light and get some alright ventilation, and I haven't set up the fans yet since I don't need em. The hose there is for me to blow into to send some carbon dioxide into the grow chamber :wave:

The herbs in there are the italian ones that came with the kit, I'm just testing the current efficiency of the setup (the seeds have a sprout range. If they come out in the minimum time, that means the cannabis should have a similar speed :D ) The italian basil has a 3-7 day sprout range, and I saw a sprout on the 3rd. I'll kill these silly herbs when the weed arrives, but so far it looks like I shouldn't have any problems.

If these herbs grow enough I can start experimenting with fertilizer levels :D (the herbs I chose have similar ppm requirements)

Just a quick note...if you read the manual it says the front three pod spaces are for "small" plants!! put them in the back 3-4 mate!! trust me that where a majority of the light is reflected aswell as the power/heat they emit (ive tested with mini humidor) :D

Just a quick note...if you read the manual it says the front three pod spaces are for "small" plants!! put them in the back 3-4 mate!! trust me that where a majority of the light is reflected aswell as the power/heat they emit (ive tested with mini humidor) :D

I know :wave: weed goes in the back. I moved the herbs to the front after the germinated to test how good the front lights are