AEROGARDEN GROW

Hi guys!

just want a bit of feedback and will do constant updates in regards to my project, i was given an aerogarden as a pressy and obviously i aint gonna grow tomatoes in there so i got my hands on some lowrider blueberry autoflowering seeds...

They took a week to come up and now they are 2 weeks old (its just for a bit of percy)

They only grow to max of 12-15" in height which is perfect for the machine they are in....however my questions are more to do with lighting and nutrients i have them on a 24 hour light cycle and on the next feed im gonna give them bloom feed as they havent really shown me many signs of flowering yet?? am i doing this correctly?

Any help would be magic!!

here they are :yinyang: post-34294-1244630572_thumb.jpg

post-34294-1244630447_thumb.jpg

Cool man.... thanks for the advice,

the aerogarden naturally has an 18/6 light cycle so ill stick with that until they show signs, probobly not gonna clone em as my experience is limited and i have enuff seeds to do plenty of grows,

the only problem im up against now is if 12/12 is what i should switch to for flowering im gonna have to manually turn off the aero and turn back on...

There are heaps of roots in the water container i hope it dosent get too cluttered?? as that will impede growth im assuming...

also shall i wait until they get close to the cfls before raising the lights or raise them to encourage them to get taller??

cheers lads

Hi undisputed, lol

If an aerogarden is the one they advertise on TV then yes you will have to manually turn the lights off for 12/12 - or run the whole thing on a timer

Remember that when you switch to 12/12 it means that they have to have at least 12hrs of complete darkness - so you might want to put it in the cupboard or something.

The root area will be able to get pretty chokas before you have dramas

I'm keen to see this grow as I discussing growing in one of these things just the other day... lol

Put up a pic of the whole thing too...

Jimbo :yinyang:

:peace:

Greetings Undisputed,

So is this the one on the late night info-mercials? .. if it is then good to see it being put to good use ;)

I'm guessing most of us who have seen those adds INSTANTLY thought of growing Cannabis in it heheh ;) Cool.

Cheerz for the pics , and yeh was gonna suggest to just get a cheap wall socket timer thingy , they work well :D

A couple of Q's if I may ...

What type of light is it? and what wattage? ...

And how much Space do you have to work with? ... I mean height primarily lol

Rightio ... They lookin good so far man , I wonder the height but you will be able to tie them down for a greater yield ...

Cheerz and All the Best ;)

Budman ;)

I was gonna start a new topic but I need to ask someone who has an aerogarden going so... I just got mine last week, anxious to grow it out, but got a few questions:

- how many nutrient tablets do I need a week?

- With 4 plants, does it take more than 2 weeks to have to replace the water and nutrients?

- and do u think growing it with the italian herbs that came with the pack could help cover the smell? (id have to look for ones with similar growth requirements)

- can u grow any plant on it or does it have to be lowryder (i read somewhere that other strains can be flowered when they get 4 leaves, any more in the aerogarden and the roots become too cluttered apparently)

and... everyone i was counting on kinda screwed me over - how do you guys get seeds??? I'm pretty sure ordering them in could get me in shit with the cops

Hey budman,

Thanks for the reply,

the plant strain itself grows to a height of 12-15" and the machine goes to 16"

ive grown outdoor in the past but im a complete noob to indoors, the cfls (there are 2 of them ) are 220w each , spacing on them is tricky as in the manual it says the front row is suitable only for small plants whereas the rear pockets get much more light/power from the globes hence its suitable to put them at the rear??

They are growing in quite a crunched fashion ive noticed though which is why i asked if raising the lights would encourage them to grow taller?? or it could quite possibly how these autoflowering strains work? :peace:

They look very healthy i think, i also like you think if they outgrow the height of the machine im gonna have to tie em down,(in the past when ive done outdoor grows ive just done the old string 6" from the top to the brick on the floor method...is that how u do it indoors aswell?? ;)

I rarely smoke anymore so these babys are just gonna get pure love and no touchy ;)

Any tips u have would be greatly appreciated!!!

;)