DMT anyone?

The best source of DMT here is Acacia Obtusifolia which is a bitch to get hold of (but if you know the right people and I am sure some of you do it is not too hard to source).

The Acacia Obtusifolia is endangered and should only be harvested from plants you have grown (respect our native species and country), The best person I have heard or read on anything psychedelic is Terrence McKenna we have several of his books including True hallucinations, Archaic Revival, the invisible landscape. He can be a little "out there" sometimes with some of his claims but his explanations on the effects of DMT and ayahuasca and psilocybin as well as his wealth of knowledge.

I reccomend listening to a lecture on DMT by terrence mckenna :bongon: ...

Make sure you educate yourself well on what to expect and what to do if (and this is a very big if) you feel that things are not going as well as you thought or think that things might be moving a little faster than you expected, i think most of what people experience as "bad trips" are their minds working themselves into a frenzy, especially when the CNS (central nervous system) arousal begins spine tingling, shakes, cold feeling, sweaty it is all normal.

I have yet to experience the high of DMT but am glad there is a local forum for us to talk openly about experiences.

SWIM has successfully imported powdered MHRB (via Bouncing Bear Botanicals) on 4 successive occassions about a year ago. Funnily though, on one occassion, SWIM had ordered some other products as well (Amanitas and Chillaponga) which were both confiscated from the package by customs however allowed the powdered MHRB through (though might have something to do with the labeling of the MHRB with the scientific name) !!!

SWIM was gobsmacked.

SWIM hasn't tried ordering since.

SWIM did however extract several g's of DMT via freezer precipitation :)

you didnt lose consciousness ? ....

I didn't get blasted out of my body no, unfortunately not. I would have if i held it in longer but like i said i blew it out a little too soon, so i got some of the milder effects of DMT. I plan on getting some more in the near future and make sure i break through then.

Edited by RubaDub

It was 99.5% pure white powdered DMT. Was told the more yellow the DMT is the less pure it is and this was nice and white.

Not entirely true... DMT 'oxidises' over time upon exposure to the air... and subsequently turns yellower... Some advocates actually prefer oxidised DMT as it seems to have a mellowing effect on the trip. However in saying that, 5-MeO-DMT may be present which is yellow and gummy so yellowish DMT may not strictly be the NN-DMT you are referring to here... and 5-MeO-DMT is MUCH stronger than NN-DMT! So if you come across yellow/brownish DMT it will be pot luck as to which of these has caused the yellowing (impurities from the extraction process OR oxidisation because it is 'old' OR the presence of 5-MeO-DMT.

I highly recommend anyone remotely interested in learning about this topic to check out the Nexus-DMT website (secure). Everything you ever wanted to know about any of this (or any other psychedelic and even some you may have never heard of!) in detail can be found on this site - including many teks, photo-tutorials etc...

Happy hyperspace travels!

Edited by cannabud