DMT anyone?

only half a cone? :bongon: dunno what they were smokin but it wasnt pure DMT. A heavy dose is about 60mg. Sprinkling a little bit of it on top of a cone of pot would give most people the full on flash if they can hold it in. Half a cone worth could do some serious damage.

This is not something you should try without being well researched.

Spot on the REAL DMT extract you only use a match head on your cones,,,Like oztrail said IF you can hold it in,,,very hard at times.

You's are talken about the DMT plant nowhere near as potent as the extract...Go to Nimbin's High Shop and ask for Wattlegum,,,,he will know what ya mean and you will get PURE DMT....hold on for ya life

Spot on the REAL DMT extract you only use a match head on your cones,,,Like oztrail said IF you can hold it in,,,very hard at times.

You's are talken about the DMT plant nowhere near as potent as the extract...Go to Nimbin's High Shop and ask for Wattlegum,,,,he will know what ya mean and you will get PURE DMT....hold on for ya life

You know if they still have this hoops?

Peace bro

damn i am thrilled i started this years ago who would have thought it would have blown up and gotten 8 pages of replys...thanxs for all the info....sadly i have to tell everyone i still to this day haven't been able to find some1 with DMT or some1 that makes it....i see alot of ppl had information on making your own as i am older now i think i am brave enough to make my own psycho active drug

reading back on some of these posts, no you cant smoke wattle leaf to hit the self-dribbling basketball elf-hole....... hehe ;) But its easy to produce with a simple push/pull a/b polar solvent extraction and 50-100kgs of acacia maidenii bark ground into a powder ...... (no point fucking around right?) ..... its not something you'd wish to casually smoke with your girlfriend as some kind of attempt at minor euphoria.... dmt is likely to be one of the most scariest experiences of your life, it takes true grit to continue taking it to explore what our spiritualist ancestors would title .... the astral void/realm/dimension ..... i often speak to those that have taken dmt that never mention losing consciousness and simply mention kaleidoscopic patterns on the walls etc ..... if you are keen to smoke dmt there is no doubt you will lose consciousness momentarily, a gentleman in a previous post said it lasted an hour, far less infact...... Sometimes the experience is so inconceivable and outrageous that its impossible to actually describe the experience afterwards and very often .... difficult to recall much of the experience ....... I have though witnessed shared dmt experiences where psychonauts smoking dmt met in the astral ... conversed .... upon re-entry into their physical bodies after take off ... they turned to me individually ..... and one of those that took it asked the other participant who partook in the voyage to leave the room immediately ..... he told me what had occured in the realm he entered and what he said to the other participant and that what he described as an angelic being ...... decended upon them whilst they were dancing in red robes and told them both a message intended for myself (we were fairly well versed psychonauts and i was a "watcher" for well ... their first or 2nd dmt trip)...... they were both seperated after the experience IMMEDIATELY ...... and they both told the exact same story, so yes, there are alternate dimensions of existance that we can meet in ... as mentioned throughout the ages in esoteric/occult knowledge/practices..... ...... there are other psychedelics that allow the possibility of "group trips into alternate dimensions" ..... quite interesting .... a gentleman in a post earlier on in this topic mentioned AMT which is similiar in structure to psilocybin ....... not dmt ....

peace n pot,

Edited by Syb3 rm3nt41_%20
  • Upvote 1