DMT anyone?

Acacia colei grows in abundance in my area, aparently it contains considerable amounts of DMT i am going to trial an extraction method on 1 pound of ground Acacia bark, If this works I would have an unlimited supply as this acacia is the most dominant native plant in my area, hundreds of them meters from my house.

Acacia colei grows in abundance in my area, aparently it contains considerable amounts of DMT i am going to trial an extraction method on 1 pound of ground Acacia bark, If this works I would have an unlimited supply as this acacia is the most dominant native plant in my area, hundreds of them meters from my house.

sorry for double post

you must keep us posted and possibly post ur method ;)

Yeah have not hit this stuff myself tho saw two friends smoke it by the campfire at mardigrass 08 only

Half a cone each and they were visibly whacked! came good in ten minutes but were non compus mentus after inhaling

not my cup of tea. I asked them what it was like, to the reply of 'holy fuck'

Yeah have not hit this stuff myself tho saw two friends smoke it by the campfire at mardigrass 08 only

Half a cone each and they were visibly whacked! came good in ten minutes but were non compus mentus after inhaling

not my cup of tea. I asked them what it was like, to the reply of 'holy fuck'

only half a cone? :) dunno what they were smokin but it wasnt pure DMT. A heavy dose is about 60mg. Sprinkling a little bit of it on top of a cone of pot would give most people the full on flash if they can hold it in. Half a cone worth could do some serious damage.

This is not something you should try without being well researched.

Anyone know where I can get 'DreaMTime' mix?

I tried Happy High Herbs in Sydney and Brisbane and was told each time that Dreamtime has been banned in Australia for the past 9 months or so. Was also told that Dreamtime is a mixture of wattle, mullein, passionflower and damiana. However how true this is I have no idea.