DMT anyone?

I to am very interested in DMT, was going to try extraction myself using Acacia Obtusifolia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acacia_obtusifolia

I know that DMT is abundent in most plants but this type of Acacia, to my understanding contains a lot of DMT.

I know this plant grows in abundance in northern NSW (mostly planted by the Nimbin hippies I bet :egyptdance: )

So will have to get outta my hiking thongs n go n explore.

I know there is alot of reciepes on Utube n Google for the northern hemesphere,using gallons,ozs etc. and product names that a called something else ova here.So I  was interested if any "locals" who could point me in the

right direction of said reciepes?using products from within au, or a reciepe of their on they were willing to share. 

Was going to try the crystal method of extraction.

Still  to do a bit more homework on it all.

any bit of info will be taken on board n noted

"Knowlegde is Power"

HHS

Definitely not a substance known to be abused. Very shamanic and healing. Nothing like having your shit all brought up at once and with no where to go but to deal with it

It should be kept in mind that not everyone is equipped to deal with that kind of experience.

Naycha :peace:

• Upvote 1

Agreed, we should learn from the 60's. Once you are free to do what ever you want when ever you want you are at your own greatist peril.

I hate using the word moderation; it seems so normalising, and some things should be indulged in. However, an approriate use would be a smarter way of looking at the 'culture' thats been names 'drugs'.

Even anfet has its place, it helps teh ADHD to focus

Cannabis is versatile (an understatement)

pylocybin can treat cluster head aches..

and special DMT cocktail if used appropriatley; can help shape a better world. Eventually we would only be limited by our imagination.

Like they say " everything in moderation including moderation."

People like Grahame Hancock speak about the possibility of humans discovery being the decisive point in history where we as a species developed things like language and art. Now im sure that is a theory, just one of many but i find it food for thought...

Edited by Pontificate