DMT anyone?

sounds like fun, know where to get some??? :unsure: i heard dmt is the business mans drug, cos you can take it in your lunch break. not that you'd want too, the boss might grow that extra head you'd imagined them having.

hee the bossman might transform into a hyperdimensional dancing mushroom too ;)

anyways there are hundreds of plants known to have concentrations of DMT and other alkoloids......and there are probably thousands more that we don't know about. check it out

SEND IN THE CLOWNS!!!!!!!

:bow:

DMT is the holy grail in my opion. i used to get it from happy high herbs in syd but they stopped selling it. they used to sell lots of cool things....philosophers stone, salvia, mesc cactus, DMT but not anymore sadly...

Small amounts give strong colourful visuals, large doses will shoot you into outer space. You will forget that you even exist.

the best place to get DMT from in australia is acacia's. There are 3 main types on the east coast. acacia longifolia, acacia madenii and acacia obtusifolia.

obtusifolia is the best. you collect the bark from the tree's, boil it in an acidic solution, basify it then extract with shellite.

I get about 3.5grams of pure white DMT crystals from a kilo of bark. You only need to smoke 60mg for a full experiance.

all this talk about it has got me excited, might smoke some now :D

visit www.dmt-nexus.com if you wanna know more.

hey folks..

yeh hippy high herbs, good place! no longer selling the stuff unfortunatly... cough *bush doofs* cough

yeh, ive smoked the dreamtime blend, not the crystal.

The blend is intence enough for me, plus i was on quite a bit of acid last time i smoke it, i was literally in another world telling myself to calm down.. as it was fkn intence...

ive heard everyone say that the crystal is better, but like my mate and i agree, if your on some lsd or any other psyadelic, smoking dmt will transport you to a higher plane, another world.. another reality..

has anyone ever smoked salvia ? because i got the dreamtime blend for $60 a vile, we weighted it and their was like 1.32g of mix their. And if i knew i could of got salvia and other types of things i would have asked..

From what ive heard about the dreamtime blend is it is made of black wattle, passifolra and mullein, then soaked in weed grass for a certain ammount of time..

also the other wicked thing and thumbs up to the aussies is that the smokable dmt (dreamtime blend) was and is an australian invention/discovery.. c'mon aussie c'mon, c'mon.. :smoke:lol

NOTE TO ALL, I AM NOT SAYING HIPPY HIGH HERBS STILL SELLS THE SHIT, AS OTHERS SAID THEY PROBABLY DID ALONG TIME AGO, BUT NO LONGER DO. SO PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER ASKING AS HEEPS AND HEEPS OF MY MATES ALLREADY HAVE AND HAVE JUST BEEN TURNED BACK..

ok,

ive just read though the rest of this thread, an d as ive learnt with ALL psyadelic drugs and hallucinogenic drugs is that you have to WANT to have it.

never second guess, or have that second thought. NEVER have LSD or and psyadelic if for eg you had a real bad day at work, or if somthing is on your mind. like you had a fight with ya mrs or somthing.

It could result in a bad trip, we've all heard about them, so pleease if you do plan on taking thease sort of drugs be in a good surrounding with mates, nowhere unconftable. As ive seen it happen before, you can go into what me and my mates call a 'loop' other would call it flipping it.

Like i tell everyone, only take psyadelic drugs if you actually want to hallucinate. As ive found if your eager to have some LSD, then the euphoria feeling kicks in alot more. Or maybe ive just been reading too much about LSD and ive just tricked myself into beleaving all this..

Myself i have smoked large cones of dreamtime on around 1100-1300mg of LSD. Ive never tryed schroomies but one day im sure i will.

What i mean by 1100mg to 1300mg is that average tabs of LSD nowadays is around 250mg, as Albert Hoffman the inventor or lsd, and from his studies which i get right into and love reading. 250mg is the smallest ammount of lsd you can take to get any kind of feeling from the drug. And to get total distorted hallucinations without haveing to concentrate you will need around 1000-1500mg of LSD.

If you have time read up on the Bicycle Story - from Albert Hoffman. its about the first time LSD was ever taken, and its a quite tripped out story.

Id be guessing how some explain the crystal DMT would be quite similar to the situation im explaining. Ev erything turns to a kaleidoscope of colors within seconds of bretheing the smoke out, You feel as if your losing grip on reality, you almost feel naked as you cant see a single part of reality anymore. You must be strong minded if you are to take such ammount of dmt.

anyway thats just my 2 cent... or maybe im just a trippa.. hah

• Upvote 1

What i mean by 1100mg to 1300mg is that average tabs of LSD nowadays is around 250mg, as Albert Hoffman the inventor or lsd, and from his studies which i get right into and love reading. 250mg is the smallest ammount of lsd you can take to get any kind of feeling from the drug. And to get total distorted hallucinations without haveing to concentrate you will need around 1000-1500mg of LSD.

you're confusing milligrams mg (1/1,000 g) with micrograms ug (1/1,000,000 g) here

the average tab would be under 100 microns (threshold dose ~25 micrograms)

and a decent trip 250 micrograms and up.

1100mg = 1.1 g. if you took this much acid you'd probably trip for 4 days.

• Upvote 1

What do you base this on Cyclone? DMT is endogenous. If you don't ike DMT you best rip out your palate and your spine.

I base it purely on the fact that Hardly Anything is known about the long term, short term and possible psychological harm of DMT. Somthing that strong, that puts you in another world "100x stronger than acid" really can't be good for you.

I'm not here to say the drug should be banned or its not good etc, but just because there is hardly any information about its negative effects doesnt mean they arn't going to occur later in life... or more so when more detailed reports are released by independent studies. If somthing was only banned a few months ago that really shows that society does not have enough factual information about the drug to allow people to use it.

I base my comment purely on Logic, and in saying that, Logic is not a stoner's strong point.

Cyclone -