DMT anyone?

hallucinagenics can be very scary to people who have a tight grip on reality. in the last few months i tried acid and shrooms for the first time so im by no means a good source of information, but if you pride yourself on being able to keep your shit together while under the influence they are probably best avoided. i used to be like that and im telling you now the getting ripped out of reality and experiencing ego loss can be terrorfying and will leave you a complete wreck unless you go along with it fully. to make matters even more interesting its not all in your head either, i had body tremors, the inability to stop moving like i was riding an imaginary horse and the scariest thing of all was the spine tingling i had on the acid. it started in my lower back and felt like someone was taking a jackhammer to me which only got more intense because i was fighting it lol

all things considered it was nothing short of a mind blowing experience that has changed me for the better. once i surrended to the drugs i was on i had the best time of my life. i saw and felt things i never thought possible and got answers to all kinds of questions i have always wondered about since i was a kid and some questions i hadnt even thought of yet were answered too. it showed me how things truely are in the universe and i feel sorry for anyone who is unwilling to experience it for themself.

ActiveA, I like the way you think in terms of the being respectful and cautious about psychedelics. Do a search on DMT trip reports and look through erowid.org. You will know when the time is right. A full on DMT flash is something else, and can't be easily related with words. I'd recommend some spiritual, rythmic music in the background and closing your eyes as you feel the DMT taking over. Also a sitter is important. This is not a party drug or something you do for a buzz. Edited by linbaba

At splendor me and a mate went to happy high herbs in byron. I had never heard of DMT but my mate had got some from them before. Anyway they recon that they don't sell it anymore, not sure if it's coz they didn't know us or coz of splendor weekend? Bit of a bummer. Meh, I would like to know how to make it tho. Might do some web surfing, if i find anything useful i'll post it.

...getting ripped out of reality and experiencing ego loss can be terrorfying and will leave you a complete wreck unless you go along with it fully.

Somehow I missed the 'ego loss' thing. May I ask what was your experience of it?

...i saw and felt things i never thought possible and got answers to all kinds of questions i have always wondered about since i was a kid and some questions i hadnt even thought of yet were answered too. it showed me how things truely are in the universe and i feel sorry for anyone who is unwilling to experience it for themself.

I wanted to know how reality really worked going into it & was shown from many levels / states / dimensions / perspectives, including some I've never heard of nor imagined prior, then since read about eg Indra's Pearls / Net (which many imagine to be just a story - it's not, and each of the reflective-glowing egg-ish looking 'pearls' are the 'world' of an object / life / being - hard to explain. I won't even try to explain what was in the centre of them all :scratchin: )

Some levels of awareness I can find no references to anywhere, other than some peoples theories which came sort of close.

Some of what I learned makes being in this 'VReality' sort of weird. If you've known-experienced it you'll know what I mean, otherwise it sounds impossible to those still trapped in their comforting little bubble of 'reality / ignorance'.

Edited by Kali Mist

sounds a lot like mexican tripping weed(Salvia Divinorum). you smoke it and you get really intense hallucinations for a few minutes, i find it a little scary tho, way too intense :D

well they're both fairly short-lasting and produce vivid hallucinations but are very different trips. i find dmt to be euphoric and intensly

beauiful, whereas salvia is darker and uh weird ime.

well they're both fairly short-lasting and produce vivid hallucinations but are very different trips. i find dmt to be euphoric and intensly

beauiful, whereas salvia is darker and uh weird ime.

sounds like fun, know where to get some??? :unsure: i heard dmt is the business mans drug, cos you can take it in your lunch break. not that you'd want too, the boss might grow that extra head you'd imagined them having.