DMT anyone?

Food and minerals is a whole different chapter. This is a DRUG, and its also highly psychodelic. None of the effect of dmt has anything to do with incorrect food labels.

And on that note, I do agree with you on a very respectable level as I personally believe, it is the shit we eat day to day that causes cancer and all these other problems.

I mean realistically how many adds are their saying 1 in 2 people get cancer, 1 in 5 people have mental illness etc. Well add all the statistics up and we are all going to get at least 3 major illnesses. . . at the rate these statistics keep coming, no one has concluded why all these health problems are in constant increase yet medicine is becoming more advanced :whistle:

I base it purely on the fact that Hardly Anything is known about the long term, short term and possible psychological harm of DMT. Somthing that strong, that puts you in another world "100x stronger than acid" really can't be good for you.

I'm not here to say the drug should be banned or its not good etc, but just because there is hardly any information about its negative effects doesnt mean they arn't going to occur later in life... or more so when more detailed reports are released by independent studies. If somthing was only banned a few months ago that really shows that society does not have enough factual information about the drug to allow people to use it.

I base my comment purely on Logic, and in saying that, Logic is not a stoner's strong point.

Cyclone -

dmt has been used for hundreds (1000's?) of years by amazonians and probably many other indiginous people.

hehe ever seen those pictures of tribemen blowing grams of snuff up others' noses?

dmt feels very clean to me....and i bet it's less neurotoxic than the new (un)research chemicals on the market.

er, logic's not my strong point either :whistle:

hahaha, well sure it probably has been in use for many years, but as this entire community knows, and which is some what the point of this forum, that you can grow your own high quality weed, and not feel the bad effects marijuana is commonly associated with because you ensure you make a high quality chemical free product etc. The same goes for Heroin addicts, its a know fact that a human can sainly be addicted to heroin and have a normal healthy life, of corse pharmicuitcal grade but that is what we grow... right?

My point is, along with any drug if your not in control from start to finish or are 100% aware of the processes its taken to have the final product, you really dont know what they are putting in there, and if the DMT we know, is spliced with some other ingrediant to increase the effects dramatically or more so, we all know, now that it is banned its only a limited time before black market DMT is sold.

Like I have said earlier, all im trying to point out is the inevitable path any illegal drug takes... Greeeed!

Cyclone -

...and if the DMT we know, is spliced with some other ingrediant to increase the effects dramatically or more so,...
There is nothing more powerful in it's effects that I know of. Find out how to prepare it YourSelf & then temporarily say bye-bye to reality as you know it or ever imagined in your wildest most wacked-out dreams.

• Upvote 1

well I've tried it a few ways, with the lotus and passion flower it did seem to make the trip more intense than by itself in a joint. But the best was with da lotus and passion while trippin on shrooms...

A mate and I were heading across the local golf course, he stopped and started going on about the green lights he could see moving around in the grass, I couldnt see any lights, but the grass started to grow up around me, in patterns and swirls, then my phone turned into a ball of coloured light in my hand.... really good visual halucinations.

We dont know how long we stood out there tripping off our faces, wasnt until my mate went to put his cig out on a tree, and realised there were no trees, that it sort of clicked as to where we were (slap bang in the middle of the fairway :) ).

I want to try it while on LSD next time >:( thats meant to be wicked.

LSD blows my mind almost every time I can get decent stuff.

If I tell peeps what I've seen, unless they've already had some

deep LSD trip or deep meditation experiences, they think you've

lost the plot & can't tell the difference between whats trip & whats

reality, ie confusing between the two, but in actuality, it's they who

are just completely unaware as to how reality is generated & why.

Deep Meditation can teach the same things though it takes a hell of

a lot longer. I'm still learning more each time. Our normal every day

experience of reality is not even close to scratching the surface of

what really `is`.

If someone had tried to tell me this stuff before I saw it myself

I'd have thought they'd lost the plot too... Life & `reality` are

stranger than most people will even understand, and all of this

can be explored even without LSD once you've learned deep

meditation techniques & spent the hours going `inside`.

PS: trippin Unreality is great fun too,

I just prefer exploring the true nature

of what is, when the situation is right

for doing so, even if most people just

don't get it & are too afraid to try it,

or not interested (heads in the sand).

I hope this all makes some sort of sense. I shouldn't post when I'm this wasted & still haven't had my coffee. :) :)

MO

>:(

:)