can I hit with PK 13-14 twice

Does anyone know what the pros and cons would be if I hit with PK 13-14 twice,

once at 3 week flo then do a partial harvy at 6 weeks, then hit again with PK 13-14

and do next harvy at 10 weeks. Trichs are never amber at 9 weeks so I'm assuming

10 weeks will be ok. Plants are giants and not getting enough light in underneath and

I don't want to just waste it, so I will harvy at 6 weeks and then again at 10. I would like to

give them a boost after first harvy and thought a dose of PK13-14 would do it.

any ideas

aussie

if I wait for maturity, I may be waiting 10-12 weeks for first harvy, as trichs are never even amber at 9 weeks

and then next harvy would be at about 16 weeks to give all of the underneath at least four weeks with good light.

What is the disadvantages of taking first harvy at week 6?

thanks

aussie

shit as in- loss of yield, loss of potency, harsh ?

As WDC says, likely all of the above. I find that about 50% (or most likely more) of the bud weight is put on after wk 6. You're really shooting yourself in the foot harvesting that early. If you GOTTA have some buds, take a few... you'll find them light and weak, but they'll smoke. Take as little off the plant as possible.

If you want to harvest at 6 or 7 weeks then grow pure Indica strains that are ready to harvest in that time period otherwise you are wasting good mj and possibly stressing the plant by harvesting some of it early. I usually hit mine twice with the PK 13-14 2ml per litre at 3 weeks then 1ml per litre at 5 weeks, as WDC said this will prolong the flowering period usually by around a week but the extra yield is worth the wait, the down side of the second application is that it can also increase the risk of mould.

:rolleyes: