canna boost - any one tried it?

THICKER, HARDER FRUITS

CANNABOOST is CANNA's powerful flowering stimulator, specially developed for fast growing plants, it improves quality and increases yields. CANNABOOST stimulates the development of flowers that have formed recently and this can make the fruits fuller than normal. This also results in a more homogeneous harvest because the fruits mature gradually. Something very special about CANNABOOST is that it doesn't just guarantee higher yields but also better taste. Something extra for the CANNA grower.

EVEN HIGHER YIELDS USING PK 13/14

CANNABOOST is not feeding of itself but an additive that increases the plant's photosynthesis. This increase ensures that the fruits form more quickly. So the availability of nutrients is very important for achieving optimum results with CANNABOOST. CANNA feeding guarantees the availability of all the nutrients. Even better results can be achieved if PK13/14 is used as well as the trusted CANNA feeding. This is because PK 13/14 provides the plant with extra flowering elements while CANNABOOST ensures that the plant has the energy to be able to utilize these elements.

BETTER MATURING AND PROTECTION

As well as the flowering stimulants that ensure that the plant matures to its full potential, CANNABOOST also contains natural flowering regulators that better distribute both the flowering stimulants in the booster itself and the flowering substances and the energy that are naturally available in the plant. This enables the fruits to develop more uniformly and to mature to their full potential. Thanks to the improved energy regulation the plant also has sufficient energy available to resist any pathogens. If energy is missing where it's needed then disease will often strike just at the moment that it will be the disastrous for the harvest.

BETTER, STRONGER TASTE

These days a good harvest isn't just judged by the kilos produced. We have already seen this reversal in the cultivation of Dutch tomatoes and cucumbers and this is now also a question for serious growers. Quality is starting to play a more important role and this also is the case with taste. CANNABOOST doesn't just guarantee a higher yield but also excellent flavour. Increasing photosynthesis greatly increases sugar production in the fruits. This gives a sweeter taste and causes the natural flavours to be produced in higher concentrations.

This additive is 100% compatible with all CANNA nutrients. Use CANNA additives with CANNA nutrients to obtain larger and yields with improved quality.

Available in 0,25 Liter, 1 Liter & 5 Liter Packings.

_----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm Sounds like a interesting product.. But i must say i hate they Blow up the price on theese Products.. well Its not a Nute but an Additive which job is to make the photosynthesis Better.. They Say the Product works best if your using pk-13-14.. Well I think you can gather thoose Results Without.. Just go Vital man..

but would be nice to see a tester.. I havent seen this product in stock at my local Growshop Yet.. Cya

hi stoney heres the link for Boost http://www.canna-uk.com/dhtml/products_add...boost.php\

I have sent a e mail to canna asking for more info on it and when it will be in how stores.. so soon as i get the info i let evryone know..

tt

FYI , contacting canna in holland is a long process and often they just direct you to the australian canna people

was on the phone to them today the product is already available in australia it's just a case of shops stockign it

If your keen to give it a shot the best people to speak to are yoru local hydro shop who if the see an intrest in it would hopefully order it in

they are goign to send me some reading material on it , once I recive whatever they send me I'll scan it and put it up ( provided it is suplied to me as free information , not a wholesalers sheet )

Yo growboys.

Just spoke with my local and they sayd that the Cannaboost Accelerator is in next week. Wicked! They reckon canna has given them some free trial botts. Been hangin to get hands on this since back in Oz. Have used it on my grow in Holland and IMO definitely worth every cent. We harvested a week and 1/2 earlier. Buds were theicker and harder. Taste woz awesome.

Also don't confuse cannaboost accelerator with biocanna bioboost. Bioboost is just the soft organic juice - still good just not the accelerator function.

l8r