canna boost - any one tried it?

I woz told by my local growshop in Holland that all plant growth regs are banned there, that's why superbud wasn't able to be sold. He told me cannaboost accelerator, which is obviously not banned, is made from ascorbic acid, 1% phosphoric acid, plant extracts & contains no carcinogens or hazmat stuff. Also sayd that the major ingredient to make it you can buy in the supermarkt. That's all i no.

ROFL you guys dont know what your missing out on. IT IS one of the best products out there and comes from HOLLAND!

This product wont dissapoint you! you also want pk13-14 and also cheak out CannaTerra Series all these r made JUST FOR BUD!!! :D this company doesnt mess around hence the amount of awards they have won cheak there webby and they have just come to australia my local hydro shop sells it dont know how much but im definately investing in some :D

LMFAO lol wooden shoes come from HOLLAND but it doesnt mean they are good !! :)

:)

exactly :D

but yer ive bought 10 x 125 mill bottles for $150, a litre is gonna sell around $160, im using all way through flower at 40 mills / 10 litre ph adjusted water, Id like to do couple crops before comments :peace:

cheers beers an cones Mozz :smoke:

im using it as we speak in my main room

i got a free sample from my hydro guy to which i ended up buying another bottle anyway (125ml) as my res is big :D

i have used it @ 3ml per 1lt and at the moment it looks to be working very well but to be 100% honest i cant see what it does that my normal monstabud and ozitonic dont and they cost alot cheaper too

but hey im only 5 weeks in still got another 3-4 to go so who knows i may get a nice surprize at the end

cheerz :smoke:

Hi all.

Tigzz is probably a canna rep.

I'm using now. My locals sez you use it in weeks 2,3, and 4. That means it's going to cost me $300 for two bottles for this crop alone. I started using it a coupld days early as that's when my 200lt needed to be filled. In hindsight i should of waited till the next barrel fill. I've been using it for 6 days now, so i can't comment about harder buds, better smell, less flowering time etc, but what i can say is the plants seem to be looking very healthy. My plants mostly look healthy at this stage anyway, but they seem to look that extra bit special. I can say this for certain cos i been growing this strain for nearly 2yrs now so any difference is spotted easily from the norm. At $300 i have high expectations, but i guess if i yeild an oz or two more than usual i guess it pays for itself. What i really would like to see is shorter flower times and the increase in taste and small as advertised. If it's worth it, I will buy the 5ltr bottle, just to save some bux in the long run

Will keeps you's posted.

i did try it 2 months ago but it just didn't work for me. at the end i got about the same if not less than normal and it even seem take longer than usual. i can flowering for 5 and half weeks only at the fastest, usually 6 weeks, but with this one, it take more than 6 weeks to finish