I had a post on here about 12 months ago asking if any one knew any thing about bio canna, at the time you couldnt get it in aus so no one realy knew much, but i noticed today that it is now avalible in australia, although i still havnt heard much about it i think next time i do an organic grow i will deffinatley give it a go.

any how if any one is interested i know nutriflo stocks it and will post any where in aus the prices aand the speil from his website are as follows.

"NEW" Canna Bio Vega & Bio Flores are a complete 100% organic nutrient for growing plants in potting compost or open soil during the growing stages. Bio Vega contains nitrogen betaine for healthy growth and Bio Flores contains hop extract (Humulus Lupulus) for extra flowering strength.

Canna Bio Vega (1 litre) A$39.00 + freight

Canna Bio Flores (1 litre) A$39.00 + freight

"NEW" Canna BioBoost is to be used in conjunction with Canna Bio Flores. BioBoost is a natural bloom stimulant for increased productivity and enriched flavours. BioBoost is full of bioactive ingredients. It is designed to increased the metabolism that the plants need precisely at the start of blooming. The plants are healthier, stronger and more resistant to infestation and diseases.

Canna BioBoost (1 Litre) A$95.00 + freight

any how if any one has used this can you let me know what you think and how it stacks up to normal canna.

many regards and stay green australia

Try Bio canna site, for directions and product guide (sepperate to canna site)rolleyes:

still no Bio boost at my local, price of the Bio nute has dropped nearly by 2/3 so im thinking theyve made a few ajustments or diluted further.

Might be worth trying this summer on a plant or two.