Help With Growing Tomatoes ?

:bleh:

Cheerz Ev ,

So what Are anyones thoughts on the Freaky-Mongrel Self-Dividing Super-Terrific Old-School Bud-Man Plant-Strain ??? ...

It's certainly a strange little plant ..

I have no idea what I crossed with what at that time ... But it worked well and the Buds were tiny Purple passionfruit tastin things , with a nice little buzz to boot :smoke:

But yeh , It's sibling Is that one in the ground ..

What do you do with a plant that wants to grow 2 new shoots in its self developed ... Y .. ? lol

I wonder ..

Budman :toke:

lol

Ahh , evenin 67s ,

I guess i'm a little slow on the post tonight ..

Been doin a bit of extra :toke: yeh , It's that time of year ya know ... :toke:

No worries man , I'm in Bud country ... No slackin off no way no how no doubt lol

You gotta feel sorry for the people in countries with poor quality sticks , or no sticks at all ... I don't see what else can hold it up :bleh:

We should consider ourselves lucky that we have some of the most advanced sticks falling from free trees than any other Continent on Earth ...

The Heavy Stick that I used was of such high quality I had to remove it for the photograph .. It was replaced soon after :toke:

And on that note .. :smoke:

Cheerz. :ack:

lol

Too stoned to type much ...

But here's some more Pics ...

post-8241-1163747902_thumb.jpg - Rootbound ya reckon? :scratchin:

post-8241-1163748160_thumb.jpg - Well as you can see , rootbound is the least of their problems lol

Thats what happens if ya spray Roundup on ya plants .. not that I did .. but thats what happened .. I put them out of their misery today ..

So that's that then .. I've got a few left , the others have been relocated .. but now is the time to start on some more me thinks :whistle:

Well , I'm havin a bit of a celebration this weekend :peace:

But I'll post a few more Pics soon ..

Enjoy the Weekend :doh:

Budman lol

:whistle:

Thx Ev , yeah .. the poison thing was accidental .. It's o.k. .. Most of the plants that I've shown in this thread are still alive .. A few with others .. a few in the bush .. and a few still here lol

Anyway .. Here's a few Pics of the small one ...

post-8241-1163764718_thumb.jpg - I'm curious to see whether it will mature some little buds so late in the year ..

post-8241-1163764861_thumb.jpg - The first signs of some trichomes/resin forming .. I like this Pic , but I wish i could get a little closer lol

post-8241-1163765084_thumb.jpg - Another attempt from a different angle ..

Yeah , this plant is in no way special , but I like it anyway ..

And I have a male plant sitting next to that one ... It's the last of the little fat ones I have here .. there is one surviving relative with a mate .. I don't know what they are nor remember where they came from .. But they were a nice 6 big seeds and grew very well to start .. I wouldn't mind havin some pollen from a nice male strain on hand .. so I'm attempting to gather some lol

Seeing as though those Pics seemed to downsize themselves very well .. heres a couple more ...

post-8241-1163765748_thumb.jpg - The male ..

post-8241-1163766112_thumb.jpg - Nice set of balls on this one .. :scratchin:

Well , I wish I could just grow a few massive outdoor tiedowns this season .. but I'm gonna have to settle for a few late , slightly huge , plants :peace:

It's all good tho ...

Until then :doh:

Budman lol

:D

Cheerz Bongon ,

Yeh , I haven't finished that weekend yet and it appears as tho It's the next one already .. :peace:

So looks like your gonna have a few free tomatoes for the Summer salads .. Do the pests get to them? .. I should be right with the Cherry ones lol

Anywayz .. just thought I'd put a few more Pics in ..

post-8241-1164344871_thumb.jpg - A better close up of the Male starting to flower ..

post-8241-1164345025_thumb.jpg - The flowers just before opening .. (about 12hrs before they did) ..

post-8241-1164345346_thumb.jpg - Small one I'm keepin for a bit of extra bud around newyears .. why not ..

post-8241-1164345700_thumb.jpg - It's a bit more developed than this now .. but goin pretty slow , I don't expect much anyway ..

post-8241-1164346301_thumb.jpg - And same strain , larger plant and Pot .. But Sitting in a secret Bush Location .. I only water It every few days ..

post-8241-1164346464_thumb.jpg - It's shaded most of the day .. So It's pretty spindly .. but still , any extra smoko for hard times is a bonus ..

Oops , Bit over a Megabyte of attachments ... But I did try to resize em as best as I could ..

I've nearly got the hang of It .. lol

Well ... Bye for now :D

Budman :thumbsup:

B)

High again ,

My connection kept cutting out last night .. So here's some more Pics now ..

post-8241-1164442486_thumb.jpg - I need some mulch for this one .. And It could do with a Nutrient hit .. But Other than that It's growing quite well ..

post-8241-1164442548_thumb.jpg - I Upgraded from the good old heavy stick .. The length of old star picket seemed like a good idea ..

:)

I forgot to take the Cam today .. But I have another peice of star picket .. and I am happy I've found something good to use for an outdoor tiedown job lol

For a plant from a 12yr old seed I think It's going quite well .. Not sure whats gonna happen with it yet .. Hopefully if I keep It down It can stay there ..

At this stage I can't really start anymore plants until the New year :bleh: .. but that's not so far away and I'll still be able to grow something half decent then ...

I'd like to Put In a WW and a Smash at that time and have a look , I'm certainly excited to get It goin .. But just have to be patient ...

Still got My others with my mates aswell .. They are goin well and I hope to get Pics of them next week :)

post-8241-1164443747_thumb.jpg - This one was the first I gave away to one of my closest friends ... It's in a bigger pot now and Is looking a Picture of health now ..

I can't wait to see them again and take some Pics

post-8241-1164444130_thumb.jpg - And Me tomatoes have been goin pretty good .. Here's the first strand to appear ..

So thats about it for now .. On with the Silly season .. lol

Cheerz B)

Budman lol