Help With Growing Tomatoes ?

lol

High All , and Thx Billo ...

Just a little catchup ... I'm always bit behind ...

:doh:

As I thought , The plants went into a little shock from the late T/p , Didn't do anything for 2 -3 days ...

That doesn't bother me too much , But unfortunatly the Bottom leaves yellowed up a bit and Only one of the 3 has come good (The Strongest one by the looks) ...

Anyway ...

Day 23 and 24

post-8241-1159409821_thumb.jpg post-8241-1159409927_thumb.jpg

And Yes I know , It's just soil with a bit of composted manure ... It's all I could do Where I'm at Atm ...

And Besides .. The Lucky one will Probably Go In the Garden In similar soil anywayz ...

I'm Just messin around for now tho ... I need More Pots and some Potting Mix etc. When I get into town again.

And I'm Gonna Try Pop All My Oldest Mixes Of Seeds ... See If I Don't still Have somethin a Bit Special I can Also Put In This season ...

And Still got My fingers crossed for Gettin Some M60 seeds ...

Then Maybe I got the Makings for a Half decent Diary ... Plenty Of Time yet lol

Another Update soon ...

Cheerz All. :peace:

Budman lol

:)

Um High All ...

Maybe I'll start with a Pic or 2 ... :thumbdown:

post-8241-1159804832_thumb.jpg post-8241-1159805264_thumb.jpg

Ahem , O.k. that was before the weekend ... and I was away ... They are Outside now for good and seemed to adjust well ...

Haven't been able to get any new Pics ovem yet , or barely see them ... It's school holidays so lots of kiddies and visitors everywhere :thumbdown:

But The Bigger one Is lookin pretty good , and the other one Is going o.k. but has to go In the ground soon ... and the third one didn't go well after T/p so I got rid of it ...

Havin some problems with some rogue cows ... SO gonna have to get more fencing before The Vege/Mully garden gets planted up ...

Ah , the joys of livin in the country lol

Anyway .. WHile I'm Waitin for that ... I've decided to germ some older seeds and and see what I can get outtof them ...

Some are some old ones I bred with some funky little purple plants ... some are from a Decent Outdoor strain I was smokin some years back ...

And a few Mystery seeds for a nice surprise (Oooh i like surprises) lol

post-8241-1159806346_thumb.jpg

So .. I'll let yall know how they are goin at a later date ... :thumbdown:

Happy growin' All :thumbdown:

Budman ;)

:peace:

High again ...

Well ... I Put the Cherry Tomato seedlings in the ground this afternoon ... Hopefully they'll grow well after their initial shock ...

(I had about 50 of em clumped together in a 6 inch pot ;) )

I planted a row ... and that should act as a decent screen to block veiw of a few Mullies ... Hahah ...

;)

And as for the Mullie situation ... 1 seed popped (Nearly 72 hours - Twas the single one in the last Pic) ...

The single seed on the germ pad was the youngest seed tho at around 2 years from memory ...

The 6 in the top right are the ones I did myself about 12 years ago :) We'll see how they go , one has cracked but no sprout yet ... heheh cool ...

;)

So I got some more pots and some Searles potting Mix to bring up some more seedlings with (rather than the clay soil which has It's problems) ...

More Veges to be Planted , I'll post pics when I get It all goin ...

;)

Meanwhile ... here's a Pic of the better of the plants from this evening ...

post-8241-1160048212_thumb.jpg

Been Outside about a week , and has stretched alot more now , But The branching Will hopefully Be good if It makes It into the Garden ...

Was thinkin Of training It ... But I'm still makin up my mind ...

:thumbsup:

Anywayz ... I can't wait to get some more plants up and Growin ...

Till Then ...

:peace:

Budman ;)

:scratchin:

Cheerz 67s ,

yeh , It's the flash mostly ...

But , They are a lighter green colour ... They are healthy :whistle:

I think some posts are missing but I'm too stoned to tell 4 sure ... So I'll continue on ...

Well , as always .. things are a little troublesome ...

If Its not the Cows breakin in and trashin shit ... It's chookens that want to ...

Example ...

post-8241-1160638386_thumb.jpg

Smartass chook ...

But anyway ... aside from a slight Grasshopper meal (he got the flick) ... Best one is still goin well ...

post-8241-1160638517_thumb.jpg

So I got a few more seedlings now ... 5 outta 6 of my 12yr old seeds germed within 4 days :peace: Plus a few others ...

Garden will be fenced soonish ... then ready to plant in ...

Well , I'll update again later on ... Hopefully My tomato seedlings will survive and grow well to make me a screen to plant behind ...

Cheerz All :freak:

Budman :applause: