Help With Growing Tomatoes ?

:peace:

Thx Guyz ,

Well , High Everyone ... as we all know circumstances can change ... Nuthin much to worry about tho ...

Basically I will be giving away a majority of these plants for someone else to grow .. even tho I'm attached to em , this is for the best and they will be grown well and I dare say I'll get an amount off them ...

But it won't be for a few weeks yet , and I'll try to get semi-regular Pic Updates when they are in their new homes anyway :wacko:

I am still trellising my Tomatoes , and gonna plant more veges , But It has been decided , By me mainly , that the position of the garden poses too much risk for Mullies .. So I've got to go a bit more Bush than I would like ..

However , by no means am I slackin off with growin' ... and Budmans Bed (See earlier Pics in thread) will still oneday be realised :peace: Hopefully ...

Either way .. things are goin pretty good ...

Now to a Quick Pic Update ...

Well , 2 of the outdoor ones are actually preflowering , I wasn't sure the other day when those last Pics were taken but ...

post-8241-1162099158_thumb.jpg The larger one ... And a Closer look post-8241-1162099207_thumb.jpg ...

But Uh Oh .. Whats that then ... post-8241-1162099262_thumb.jpg Balls! :thumbdown:

Oh Well , One less to worry about aye ... Might still grow It for a bit and see how bad It gets ..

There's only one Ball so far , But I can see that more will come thru ..

Bye 4 Now :toke:

Budman :ack:

:)

Heres a few more Pics to slowly wind up this thread until further time when hopefully tomatoes will be fruity :)

post-8241-1163085288_thumb.jpg - A few days ago now ... Tipped and tied ..

post-8241-1163085417_thumb.jpg - 2 from my own 12yr old seeds ... The one one the left decided to divide itself ... No tipping ..

post-8241-1163085581_thumb.jpg - Some more that were started in the cupboard ... again , these shots are a few days old now ..

post-8241-1163085768_thumb.jpg - And one more shot of the crew goin outside , may be the last I see of em for a bit ... as they are goin somewhere safe :ack: ..

So ... yeh ,Still plenty work to be done ... Tomatoes got all eaten down (Massivly tipped we may say) But the cows are no longer an issue .. fences fixed ecetera ... I'll put pics when they look a little healthier again ..

Also I have realised that September/October was a little early to put out these plants in pots ... they are sexing , and one has started flowering ... who knows how they'll do , I'm keepin one in the scrub to see if It continues flowering ... ;)

Till then then .. lol

Budman :)

:smoke:

Thx Pipeman ,

Yeh , I'd love to keep them all , But you know .. gotta do what ya gotta do ... :toke:

Actually I still have most of them .. the rest go tommorrow in fact ..

But I've got one sure male now showing flowers ... I might try and get some pollen as I like the look of the plants ..

I have a few flowering , but they won't yield much ... I think the only reason they flowered is because they are shaded for nearly half the day .. the same strain in full sun is charging in Veg .. But it's gonna get way to big for where it is , so I may dig It up and send it away to a safe place also ..

But anyway .. heres a few Pics ..

post-8241-1163588297_thumb.jpg - It's filled out a little after a bit op tipping and training ... Very sativa(ish) strain tho ..

post-8241-1163588527_thumb.jpg - A closer look ... nuthin special really , but for the time its been in that pot It's healthy enough :bleh:

post-8241-1163588781_thumb.jpg - And same strain again .. this one is well into flowering stage ... It's in a very small pot but is over a foot tall :toke:

O.k. .. thats it for now , more Pics to come ...

Cheerz :toke:

Budman lol

lol

A few more Pics .. while I gottem ..

post-8241-1163591906_thumb.jpg - One from the 12yr old seeds o' mine :toke: ..This one divided itself into 2 main stems for reasons unknown ...

I've seen a plant divide itself before , without tipping , but the thing with this one is that it has also 2 small shoots trying to grow out of the middle of the cramped Y fork ... :ack: .. It's roughly a foot tall now in a small pot ..

Anyway .. here is the same strain , same age , after bein put in the ground a couple of weeks ago .. It was about 10cm tall with maybe 4 leaves and had been dug up and knocked over a few times :smoke:

post-8241-1163592323_thumb.jpg - I trained it by leaning it over and resting a heavy stick on it .. It's the new scientememifical method ... :toke:

post-8241-1163592492_thumb.jpg - and a closer look .. damn .. sorry bout the file size on that one ... I thought I got the knack of it , but I guess I didn't ..

O.k.

Bye 4 Now .. I'm gonna smoke up with a freshly cracked Cold Beer :bleh: Cheerz ..

Budman ... Out 4 Now (Smokin up with a freshly cracked Cold Beer) :toke:

This will be a sad day when you have to see your babies off Budman :toke: .. they starting to look really hot too :)

could result in anxiety seperation?

:toke:

Most definatly Fraz ,

It hurts ... But The persons who will take care of them for me are experienced thoughtful growers .. And It's insisted that they are still at least half mine .. so I guess we all look forward to seein whatever these strains can produce ; )

Beleive me , It's the best thing i can do :smoke:

Woah , I'm stoned as lol .. So I'll finish with the easy escape route ...

A few more Pics ...

post-8241-1163602855_thumb.jpg - Heres the larger one from the earlier Pics .. I just left in the bush as is .. I checked it today Its about a metre tall ;0

It looks alot more striking in real sight beleive it or not .. But yeh the bottom leaves are getting pale as would be expected ...

post-8241-1163603066_thumb.jpg - It's flowering .. But again , not gonna be much of a yield even if It does mature properly .. theres plenty of Bud sites down the main stem tho ..

post-8241-1163603693_thumb.jpg - and an attempt to get a close up .. hmm , It' hard when Its windy ... But I nearly got it :toke:

Still , I do get attached to any plant I grow from It's earliest stages .. I have about 9 all up , here and there .. most of them will be going this afternoon ..

But as I said .. It's not like I'm losin em ... consider it as sendin your kids to their well off Uncles place while your committed to other things (Hopefully not Asylums) :bleh:

Heheh , well .. I have fun tryin to put put together these replies anyway ...

Hopefully It's good practice and I can sooner than later get some decent BudShots on the boards ; )

Cheerz All :ack:

Budman lol

- I trained it by leaning it over and resting a heavy stick on it .. It's the new scientememifical method ...

:toke: Large Stick Training!

I've only this week upgraded to bailing twine & rocks lol but sticks remain an important part of my outdoor training regime... :toke:

...especially the forked ones :)

They're lookin good bud, damn shame you have to let em go :smoke:

:toke: think of all the spare time you'll have tho...

...to :ack: & :/ & talkshit on here more :bleh:

lol