An 'outdoor' grow established

Well it has been a while since I reported on 'Trellis girl'.

She is alive and been trough a bit. Looking nice and lost all her lower leaf as with the other Thai's.

One good thing about having her stapped to the trellis is it hold up the buds. Best buds are at the top, with all lower buds shor and squat. The colour change this week with rain halting yesterday, the clouds lifting and sunshining bright so the buds have taken on a "blue hazy" look. I thought it was just the earlly morning sun light doing it, but it's still noticeable in complete shade later on in the avo.

I'll try to get some naturral light shots during the day tomorrow = possibly :peace:

:doh: post-5398-1150180855_thumb.jpg :)

I have not feed or watered "Trelllis girl" for approx a month and she won't be getting any more now anyway.

I don't know when she is going to finish but I will be leaving her we3ll after the one's in pots. :xcited:

I'll have some nice buds hots to follow fro her little nuggets :doh:

Spook .....I could only see the one in the pic. it looks like a hybrid in veg?

It could be an AK, BG or M60 :doh: But this diary is on this 'Trellis Girl'

raverspec ....... That's a great looking plant nitram!

Thanks R ! She has not ended up like many of the other plants. There buds are drooping towards the ground = these are all strung up with all the buds from lowest to hightat facding the sun.

:doh: post-5398-1150204499_thumb.jpg

She is about 4" - 6" thin and 4' wide at the girth. Nisce little solid nugs dwown low.

:xcited: post-5398-1150204619_thumb.jpg

:peace: