An 'outdoor' grow established

wantdachronic .......those are some really ncie looking plants, i see many ounces of top quality smoko coming off those plants

raverspec ....Awesome! Looks like a decent forest. Let us know how she smokes

Oz Stoner ......Looking great nitram

Thanks people - I will be starting a grow diary og the plants in fe;lopwer within 2 weeks. I'll give them enough time to put some weight on - t\not that the buds from this strain weighs alot but the smoke is halucingenic high and very cerabil. :doh:

I just have to wqork out how I am going to get them in. although they form one grow I have 2 plants seperated one is a totally different pheno type (Create Girl).

so, 2 are in separate posts (create Girl & Trellis girl)I think I will keep them separate in the Grow Diaries.:xcited:

B)

Last few - she did not turn out to be my best plant :peace: post-5398-1147078900_thumb.jpg

She had a difficult life with me early on when I overdid her with ntes then a slight bout of a fungal infection. I am fairly sure she also had continuously the "Borg" (spidermites).

Never the less she

:bleh: :thumbsup: post-5398-1147078967_thumb.jpg & post-5398-1147079056_thumb.jpg ;) :doh:

is budding up. post-5398-1147079187_thumb.jpg

$ weeks is likely to be the finish day - after revising where I think the plant is at. :bleh:

mulla .....I gotta send you some mega mantis eggs eh hahahah She's not looking worse for wear now mate. Best for a stealthy harvest and wicked heady high

:thumbsup: Thanks for the offer mulla, but I use the small green 4 cm manta's. Yours looks a little like giant desert hunter/killer. Did the manta do the trick on your mites ? They do for me . ... .. I don't breed mine just collect them from my outdoor garden.

As far as finishing they are showing no signs of that. they are bending over at about 230 deg from the weight & wind.... ... ... all in the natuiral cycle I think - I think the fattening up has stopped now.

:peace: ;)