An 'outdoor' grow established

wantdachronic ...damn straight they'll be worth the wait

Yea I know. Time is flying by pretty quickly.

Frazzle ...  Good on ya nit, make do with what ya got..... those crate they're good....could even line them with panda plastic

God that's an idea. Thanks Frazzle, I'm just plain rough as guts when it comes to practical things. :) I just rushed into it after finding the crate. There is some 'paper bark' trees close by so I just grabed it, lined the crate and filled it with that good shit compost.

Looking back I was in panic mode, fully distressed about no larger pots. It's ok on the drainage. There is plenty of holes in those crates so air can get through.

I did consider using plastic 44g garbage bins - I came to the conclusion it was impractical due to the weight of the container and moving if I had to would be a nightnare :scratchin Not to mention the size the plant would get

the most positive thing of all there is no shortage of crateas :thumbsup

Cheers

second try to post ! Start again.

Exclusively the 'Trellis Girl'

(02/0106 , 07/01/06, 11/01/06)

post-5398-1139459849_thumb.jpg post-5398-1139460067_thumb.jpg post-5398-1139460189_thumb.jpg

15/01/06 24/01/06 29/01/06

post-5398-1139460256_thumb.jpg post-5398-1139460327_thumb.jpg post-5398-1139460397_thumb.jpg

she (Trellis Girl) is in trouble now, well a guess ! Proble is either 1) too small a pot, 2) Mg deficiency (shit compost used) 3) fungal indection.

#1) signs of being root bound are not evident ( roots protrouding from holes at the bottom of the pot. She is in a 20-25 Lt pot and I don't have any more & besides she is fixed to the trellis. ::o:

#2) I have taken an easy stab at the Mg def. and proided a drink of Epsum Salts (1/4 teaspoon & 8Lts of water). It was easiest to do. This I did as it won't hurt the plant if it is not the problem

#3) If it's a fungal infection I will folier spray soon @ night (lights out) with a home remidy of my own. This is my pick of the possibilities.

Update pic when she recovers (if she makes it) :smoke

If it's a big pot she wants she is not getting it. Just too bloody bad. I have 3 other females in pots which can take her place.

Some leaf damage pics:

post-5398-1139461069_thumb.jpg ;) post-5398-1139461175_thumb.jpg ;) side viewpost-5398-1139461175_thumb.jpg

Yellowing begins at lowest part of the plant, ending with brown /black nico spots. The new growthis healthy and growth rate is good. I had cleanded her up removing a few deader leaves. That way I can see clearly the progressive nature of the problem and as she gets better. ;)

mullaway ... What have you been feeding her mate?

Oh buga, hope you can get her to pick up. Ph ok, not too sour?

She has not been on a diet but looks like it is lacking Nitrogen. :scratchin But, it was probably a nute lock out. Too much 'K' in the form of 'fish emulsion' (NPK = 9:2:6) and also with 'Dynamic Lifter concentraqte' (NPK = ?:?:?) .

Both together :P

I'm on it :)

I flushed & gave some 'epsum salts' as a precaution of Mg deficiency and in last 2 days (nights) folier sprayed with ES.

It's in totally shit copmpost for last 3 mths veging (20Lt pot) & I over fed her. :D

In the last 5 days it looking better. Ceasing all treatments now & hoping for a good response. It's looking good today on the recovery road I hope :whistling .