An 'outdoor' grow established

ozmade ...  I hope ya have got on top of the prob, u dont want to loose those girls...

wantdachronic...  sorry to hear about the problems you have been having, but im very glad that it seems to be clearing up and i hope that trend continues 

Mushaman ....  shit nitez hope you get it fixed quick .. the pix are great, the problem sounds bad ... sorry can't contribute to a fix with a soil grow 

Runs outside for a quick look. :) There is green so there is life in Trellis Girl yet. Lower new branches have developed to replace the older dead leaves lost. I don't think I will loose her atm. She needs some special care but not overfussing as that could kill her. I will try to get pics in the next 3 days or so.

I think another 7 days is needed before I see any decent improvement.

I still need to aqpplie the fungal/virus treatment but was hoping to do without it.

I will have a word to Gunja God on her behalf. ::P:

Kept to my plan and she is alive and pushing along too flower.

nitram .....Lower new branches have developed to replace the older dead leaves lost. I don't think I will loose her atm. She needs some special care but not overfussing as that could kill her. I will try to get pics in the next 3 days or so.

She has lost a bit of weight around what would mnormally be the mid plant.

Is she 'annarexic' ? lol post-5398-1141207680_thumb.jpg

She has been on a diet of rain water. There is some signs of re-growth in the lower sections and the grow tips at the top are rapid and plentyfull. Green , even a bit too green. :scratchin

"she'll be rite Jack ! - beauty Jill" post-5398-1141207607_thumb.jpg :thumbsup

mullaway....  The tops should compensate for the middles eh? Great save nitram

Lets hope so mullaway. My outdoors is so bloody green today. I am thinking what doid I do that hasmade this delayed response ?

I recall easing back on the feeds to 1 feed a week. We have had a few showers of rain which I'd imagine aided in a flush out of sorts.

oniks ...maybe it's just the strain
:whistle:

I have not grown outdoors n compost for a while so I cant recall if this has happened previously. My bro has arrived (5am finish last night), He's the "seedman" and done 10 ys of grows so I'll get his opinion and report his thoughts on the matter.

I cant cope with a plant in trouble. It would seem like it was a near death experience for the "Trellis Girl".

I am much happier with the lower new growth which should replace all the dammage that was done.

Possible cause "too much love" I am thinking. so I will try to restrain myself.

Thanks mullaway..& .. oniks.................... :doh:

any more pics mate?

is trellis girl beefing up yet mate? be careful not to overwater. once a day in solid heat and once every 2 days once it cools down. watch the fucking snails, snail bait i use for outdoor.

i just pump mine with miracle gro or whatever nutes while flowering once a week

works for me mate

any more pics?

Shezdog .... any more pics mate?
lol

Yep, soon hanging for a pic when she triggers into flower. I have a separate post of trellis girlHere - "Trellis Girl"

There is also pics of my other outdoor females on here ("create Girl")

is trellis girl beefing up yet mate?

Only at the top where I have run out of trellis.

be careful not to overwater. once a day in solid heat and once every 2 days once it cools down.

watch the fucking snails, snail bait i use for outdoor.

None around this month. I occasionaly use snailbates and also use a water tray sometimes when they are seedlings just kicking off. Snails with make a young planrt vanish in no time. lol

i just pump mine with miracle gro or whatever nutes while flowering once a week

I have some "better bud" bud enhancer to use once the buds start to form.

cheers lol

All right there in the first signs of flower - about bloody time too.

These pics show a little of the bud forming on the tips. You willprobably need a keen eye to see what I do.

The first signs I noticed last week when the whole plants new grow starteded to shorten up the internode spacings. the leafage is very thin almost pencil size.

the first pic is of one female and the brown fence at the rear is 6 foot 4 inches high. post-5398-1141893071_thumb.jpg

a close up of 1 grow tip.: post-5398-1141893142_thumb.jpg Another of 4-5

females whole plant @ 6' post-5398-1141893461_thumb.jpg

:doh:

GD will be up within 2 weeks - SMASHING NEWS :xcited: