An 'outdoor' grow established

:smoke Niebours report an intruder.

One of my neibours poped in today and asked if I has heard or seen anything strange in the last 2 nigfhts.

I said "No" and asked "Why?"

He told me in a long winded, dazed state, "I don't know how they got in ....... No doors were broken in ... all the locks work and arn't messed up." :mellow:

"I've hawd $600 cash taken on one night"

I took a minute to grasp what he had told me and said they come over the room drop onto you3r balconay and througfh your bedroom varandah door.

I know they do get up on the roof as I have heard them, and seen them on the roof. I hope they don't get any idea's from my conspicious outdoor grow show here and which is seen quirte clearly from up on the roof. lol

I have increased my GR security by welding a steel mesh over my access window to my GR. I also left them a note to "FUCK OFF" :smoke

Nath ........Buy a big machete...
I thought about that bt opted for the 24v electric shock deterance device.

Nath ...Then get a dog

I had one but he wasn't much 'chop' - he was a small one (Malteese Terrier).

I have my cat out on patrol. Intro 'Sibastian' (sibby) post-5398-1138203675_thumb.jpg

He is an semi-attack cat with a good background in attacking peple and dogs!

wantdachronic ....  goddamn that sucks dude, maybe you should invest in some barbed wire or a mean ass guard dog to keep those fuckers at bay 

Lets hope they didn't spot it from up there where 'sibby's' checking out. :smoke :scratchin

lol

Shit that aint good dude, but u did what i would of done, give them enough of a zap it will sit em on there ass but wont kill em to make think twice about comin back, lets hope they dident see them and dont come back, at least u will be ready... Edited by ozmade

I am thinking of taking the action of removig some plants. I have already stsrted by the big male. This I had peged as a 'giver' to gert with a 50/50 hybrid strain.

The problem is that he is huge and has some unwanted strong characteristics like height & streatch. So it is culling time after I take clones of course.

Getting rid of the Male is no too bad as a) I can take clones :( I have 1 or 2 others which show less height and good characterisatics like health & vigor.

But in the mean time I can repot 1 other female up into a larger pot (25Lt) which I have done. post-5398-1138241732_thumb.jpg post-5398-1138241990_thumb.jpg

. post-5398-1138241848_thumb.jpg

This one got the last of my big pots. :(

My problem is that I have 4 25Lt pots and none spare at all (3 are dedicated to mj others to my garden. I have been hunting the street garbage for some buckets/pots but have not found any. I will keep looking as they are much needed, but never around when you want them. Three 25-40Lt pots would cater for my needs. :scratchin

ozmade .... Shit that aint good dude, but u did what i would of done, give them enough of a zap it will sit em on there ass but wont kill em to make think twice about comin back, lets hope they dident see them and dont come back, at least u will be ready...

That'as the plan a bit of avoidance therapy. I am ready for the shits.

Chev ... Damn man, get yourself a nice German Sheperd or something. Ours works a treat hehehe

Unfortunately I am over dogs having just gotten over the loss of my last one I had for 3 yrs. I love them but they put an unacceptable durden on me at this time. after having a small dog I don't know if a huge dogfood munching people munching dog is not going to happen. :D

Look on the bright side 1 female got a better life with the purchase of some decent potting mix (Dynamic Lifter multipuroopse mix) + a large pot.

lol

Edited by nitram

let's just hope he's a cash burgler lol and hope he was to pumped on theft adrenilin to notice what you have growing in the garden :whistling

thieves are by enlarge thick cunts , the bloke next door told me a good one that envolved empty beer tins & fishing line :scratchin ... placed in the right spot .. can be noisy if ya trip up .....

security lighting too .... .... shock the fuckers

good luck mate

ev :smoke

fkin loads of big pots ere :thumbdown

Frazzle ....  Bummer man, least they are movable in pots and while the cat may be an experienced

Too right removable Fazz M8 So the manipulation begins:

To solve my short "pot supply" (that dosen't happen here) I impovoised

I used some handy eucaliptus paper bark to form ta barrier to hold the compost in. ********************* **********************

So I am hoping she has settled in good .........post-5398-1138280017_thumb.jpg

I didn't need this inconvienience ::): but they did need a bigger pot. It is one way of moving me into action.

That's another female (my fav) in a home. post-5398-1138281362_thumb.jpg

Yes there is adequate draomage :)

While I know the plants will be happy, I kow his is not the end....... bring on 12/12 (March/April) !

What a busy good day I have had ! :thumbsup

Jan, Feb, March April, - The "Thai Stavia's" will be worth it I keep saying to myself :scratchin

Cheers peeps !

post-5398-1138280132_thumb.jpg

Edited by nitram