An 'outdoor' grow established

Hi folks,

It's a cdontinuation of the wet rainy wheather and the sun is not going to appear I recon. so "trellis giirl is alive and taking the punishment of the rain.

Due to the 'flat' way it is strapped to the 'trellis' it is good for drying out during the brief dry spells between showers. "Bud rot" thankfully dose not impacting to date on this fine budded up plant. There is quite a few smaller lower buds which are of good density. :toke: post-5398-1150883119_thumb.jpg ;)

:peace:

Chato .... nice trellis of bud mate good work!

Thanks chato.

wantdachronic......... very nice plant nitram, looks like the things my dreams are made of just gotta love having bud growing everywhere and so heavily that the buds flop over

The plants all have flopped over excep for trellis girl.

Budman2012 ...... Good On ya Nitram, Say Gday to Trellis Girl 4 Me hehe If Shes still standing hehe

she [Trellis Girl] is still standing and will or the next 2 - 3 weeks. 'Trellis Girl' will be the last to go. :toke:

Thanks all ;)

;)

Thx U For postin' such GOLD(GREEN?) , Im so Priv'd to to be a vouyer to others grows (especially the good one eh? lol)

hehe :toke:

cant wait for more Nitram style grows... Keep it up bro ;)

p.s. Flopped hehe ... (U Hit metaphorical nails on Head) :toke: ;) - Budman , (NoSleepat 7:00am)2006.

:peace:

Mornin' Nitram ... Mornin' Trellis Girl ... I hope its bright and sunny today so we can all finish up nicely for this (odd) Outdoor season ... Lookin good so far ... on my end at least :)

Chat next Time ... (wheresthefknChatFFS.) ;) ... till then. :bleh:

Budman2012 ....cant wait for more Nitram style grows... Keep it up bro

I'm set up and running indoors now after many days and 2 false starts. It's another sunless day and I am hoping to push through this unbelivable shit weather. No sun - No growth. Not that there is much growing to do.

Chev ...... They look awesome Nit!! I love this style of growing, and I'm bloody jealous I can't do it where I'm at!! Good to see the update, keep up the great work man

Hi Ya Chev, Not many delightfull shots left. Be sure "Trellis Girl" will be the las up for the chop :toke:

wantdachronic ....... look at the last pic you uploaded, top bud in the middle...looks like the bud flopped over under its own weight to me nitram sure it has nothing on the bowing buddah, but it still looks flopped over to me

Yes wantda, I am happy with "Trellis Girls" big effort. All I have to wait for is a week without rain.

The buds on TG are no where as big and heavy as "Bowing Buda's" buds (I estimate a 2.0 Oz + dry at least from BB :peace: :bleh: ) Can't believe I have not fed or watered for approximately 2 mths now. ;)