An 'outdoor' grow established

Hi all, Things are going well with the 'Trellis Girl'

She has climed up to the door latch (see righ side of in Picture)

post-5398-1137290835_thumb.jpgThe lone female out of picture on tablepost-5398-1137291522_thumb.jpg

:thumbsup :thumbsup

The Monster Male (MM) post-5398-1137290959_thumb.jpg :P

In 3 -4 days she grows 2 inches. The trellis is a good yard stick being 2" squares. :smoke

This is a pic of the Trellis Girl next to the Monster Male (MM).

Group 2 females and Trellis Girl along side of the MM post-5398-1137291194_thumb.jpg :whistling

The male is in a 15-20 Lt pot. I know it's getting big and perhaps rootbound but I cannot transplant it into a biger pot or the ground :detective2:

All I want is for it to show polland full flowers so I can snatch some and chop it.

The weather has not been the best - even now it's cool and overcast, with temps of 24 - 26. Thet are getting pretty much all the overnight rain they need to water apart from the occassional feed.

I was wonderng if anyone could recommend a good flowering nute suitaable for outdoor compost grow like this?

Any suggestions welcome ! :whistling

Grow well :smoke

nitram (Jan 15 2006) ...  Hi all, Things are going well with the 'Trellis Girl'

........ post-5398-1137813091_thumb.jpg

No problems at all - just continuing to tie her up.

The male is approaching the top of the fence so I am thinking of pulling him over and weighing the top new growth down.

The Male ....................... post-5398-1137813226_thumb.jpg

Heat has bee intense, yet the Satvias handle it very well. The sun is out once more. I have picked up 2 x25 Lt of 'Yate's' "dynamic Lifter" multipurpose potting mix In the chance I pick up some larger pots..... lol

I am used to dealing with 4' plants not 6-7'ers.

Update on the 'Trellis Girl'. :smoke

Chugging along nicely & moving up the tie up point (2" Squares). In fact I have started the sidways crawl. It's training will be towards the male. Just teasing both up

'Trellis Girl'post-5398-1138069588_thumb.jpg :thumbsup The Male post-5398-1138069818_thumb.jpg

Both haging out ..................post-5398-1138069913_thumb.jpg B)

Top Half of the new growth spitting out the 'trellis Girl'. post-5398-1138069719_thumb.jpg

When do you think they will flower up - April, May ?

Untill next week :D

Frazzle, dsyfer, wantdachronic & Chev

Frazzle ......  Looking good nitram no ill effects from the heat, reckon they will be flowering Feb-March

I hope it is that early - this small back area is in need of a clear up. One good thing is that there are plenty of natural preds that take care of any insect pests around.

The spiders of all sizes, colors, and methods hang around. I like the little green hunters that pretend there not there and then swoop. My next faviourte is the small mantra's - cool looking little things whith there head all out of shape., etyes popping out of there heads :reallyexcited:

I repotted 1 female up into a 'decent compost' (Yates :Dynamic 'multipuropse compost'). The root system was ok but had headwed strait for the bottom before filling out. It ooked like it had surrounded the wet centre of ethe pot4

Thanks all for yuor support - Can't wait till the flowering time comes.

:smoke