Nutrient Problems with Pictures...

Potrocket, really? I'd like to say that I haven't read a bigger stream of misleading and inaccurate bullshit before, but alas, this being the internet.... I have :(

As I sit here at the keyboard, I wonder whether it is worth correcting the inaccuracies and debunking the bullshit that makes up post #47. Rapidly, I am coming to the conclusion that it is not worth my time and further, considering the usual content of your posts, I would be better served by placing you on the Ignore List and never seeing your posts again.

Yet still I struggle. Although this course of action is what I think serves me best, I feel a twinge of sadness at leaving Caffeine to wade through the mire of your reguritation alone.

best of luck, lou.

Sorry Caff mate ,

The assistance that i have offered has been percieved as spam apparently yet i am not here to help you any longer ...But i will reply to selfishness and Disrespectful posters that follow a nutrient regime that is designed to ensure that their grow is fed from a silver spoon feeding program !

I grow because I am an everyday Aussie Battler Mate !

I also know that you are as well caff !

Myself and thousands of other aussies are all livin on the fringe line ....

We learn from growing in cheap soil "as i do and you are" We learn that the average Aussie battler cannot afford these nutrient solutions from a silver spoon supplier selling 1 litre bottles of bloom boosters @ $100 on ebay !

Yet i see that various posters will say nuthin in order to help your situation !

I see in post 39 that you are outdoors with the picture provided and that you also stated .

Yet a specific poster offers help but ask that you do this without lighting (HPS specific above)

Then this bullshitter that is fed on silver spoon coco nutes and medium calls me out on Bullshit and regurgitation !

Well i have some news updates to share as well !

Use the "BLOCK" fool !

As for " inaccuracies and debunking the bullshit "

I'd love to see your cheap potting mix grow OUTSIDE of your silver spoon...... and OUTSIDE your HPS !

Use the same soil as caff and i also have !

Become an average aussie battler ya brat !

And do my plants a favor and jump on that ignore TRIP !

Thanks potrocket,

I appreciate the time taken for the advise you have given me, right or wrong. :)

I thought this was a general place to get nutrients advice and refrained from creating a new thread for my problem to prevent clogging up the forum with repeat threads but i might take the advice of Louise and start a new thread, no offense mate.

Sorry caff again mate !

Louise has offered you good friendly advice mate for sure !

Start up a thread in the grow problem forum ...

I'm interested to see how many posters offer advice similar to mine !

I'd like to see how many bullshitters there really are out there mate !

Overall mate all that bullsit that i was talking to you ....

Is Aussie battler style and the pic that you provided already tells me what the problem really is !

Lets just wait and see how many replies you recieve in the Problems forum and we shall see !

I'm betting that you will have similar replys to mine ...OR NONE AT ALL !

Heres where the bullshit has landed me in 2 months !

Mate I'm dying to see exactly where the bullshit stops and the regurgition gets repeated !

Please post in the problems forum mate !

Cheers and Goodluck bro !

post-32662-0-33165400-1356505537_thumb.jpg

post-32662-0-63914300-1356505648_thumb.jpg

post-32662-0-58742300-1356505737_thumb.jpg

post-32662-0-08717800-1356505826_thumb.jpg

Edited by potrocket

WOW! didn't think i would start a battle of words lol.

Those plants of your look very similar to what i have grown in the past. I have always had a set and forget mentality with the local acclimatised stuff.

This year i wanted something different so i went with imports.

On a side note, the plant in question was a freebie from Attitude. I hear some less than positive feedback regarding freebies.

As advised, i started my own thread including some pics take today.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/58628-persistant-nutrient-problemplease-help/

Thanks again :)

• Oz unpinned this topic