Nutrient Problems with Pictures...

Hey Guys and Girls

I have recently changed my whole setup and have started growing in Coco.

Anyways, Ive been using canna coco nutes at the recomended ec levels. The girls are around 7-8 weeks old at a guess and have been in the room under a single 400 for nearly 2 weeks.

I noticed it first on the big bud plant and it seems the rest are getting it too on the newer foliage. The margins of the leaves are curling upwards a little like its some sort of deficiency ie pottasium.

They are in 30L self watering pots('cause I like big girls :( ).

have a look at the pic I took with my phone and tell me what you reckon.

Cheers

post-10070-1194433541_thumb.jpg

the picture is a little blurry, but unless there is other damage to the plant other than those curled tips i wouldnt be too worried. I have seen it on my plants when using gt coco nutrients and the ladies grew perfectly with the exception of that leaf curling :(

but if you are worried, give the plants a really good flush and begin them on half strength nutrients and gradually work your way back up to full strength or what ever they can handle :(

Thanks for the reply wdc

The only other thing I can mention about appearance of the plant /plants is that the leaves are not as healthy green looking as the others I've had on clay balls? They seem to have very pale lighter blotches running either side of the longitudinal main veins.

other than that, they are starting to grow fast as I've just started the timer on 18/6 about 3 days ago from 24hrs. I'm mixing the nutes at the lower end of the concentrations aswell.

I'might just do that mate, flush them in ph'd water and let them dry out a little before resuming the hand watering at this stage?

cheers

Hey Hey.

Contemplating flicking 'em to flower soon. Everything seemed to have rectified itself after flushing etc. Ironicly, the plant I was most concerned about is the biggesst of all. I have set up my screen and of the 3.7 sqm, about 50% has almost filled up. Enough room for the 1-2 week stretch?

My little white widow biatch is somewhat smaller than the rest yet alot more bushy, more compact so to speak? Is this normal? Her branches and leaves are alot thicker and seemingly more developed too.

Once again, I appologise for the pic off the phone but here's a look...

Cheers

post-10070-1196340530_thumb.jpg

Edited by racingsnake

• Oz unpinned this topic