Nutrient Problems with Pictures...

Guest Eikel
You can buy them for buggery squat nowadays,

It could just be my warped personality but does anyone else think of gay-sex when they hear/read the expression "buggery squat".

Like a "Buggery Squat" could be a gay sex positio.... err, never mind me, nothing to see here, move along. :P

ok my plant is curling at the tips and the whole top seems to be dying off help its turning a light grayish color im going to try and take my sis's camra and just deleate the pic i have to do something so you guys can help its my biggest plant and it look almost dead its the one that got hit by the lawn mower

lol

Don't forget - the PH level is critical and can cause a full lockout of any or all nutrients = therfore you may not have a problem "caused by nutrient defenciency" but could be PH far too high or far too low - both are killers of MJ.

So - check your PH first then make a judgement on what action to take after that.

Remember - one step at a time & give it time when implementating a course of action.

Trust me - it will be okay if you follow these simple rules.

lol

oh damm this is what i posted but i have added the problem solver but am yet to do the images

also i have added some cures that i found in other posts within Overgrow

Sorry about my post but i think these compliment each other nicely and was sure that any great resource would be pinned not half way down

(If Any ADMIN would like to move the images from this to mine i would be very pleased and it would make a very nice Doc)

hey guys i have a few nute def, toxic salt build up, and hormone problem charts ive found along the way, size isnt good so you may need to save and view in photoshop .

Canna also has good info but would need to take pics or borrow a scanner to post up, if you need i could find away otherwise ask at your grow shop they come in handy.

post-5631-1176258102_thumb.jpg

post-5631-1176258167_thumb.jpg

post-5631-1176258200_thumb.jpg

post-5631-1176258236_thumb.jpg

post-5631-1176258265_thumb.jpg

post-5631-1176258299_thumb.jpg

post-5631-1176258330_thumb.jpg

post-5631-1176258371_thumb.jpg

post-5631-1176258472_thumb.gif

• Oz unpinned this topic