Nutrient Problems with Pictures...

could anyone shed some light on why the foliage on this plant looks like it has been sprayed with something. its not too bad, but i dont like it. look closely at the bottom foliage. i do have a few white flies i am trying to eradicate but havent sprayed as yet.

Looks like damage from red spider mite. Look closely under the leaves especially the undamaged one. They are sap suckers and often disappear to the next leaf before the damage is obvious.

my new ladies were looking strong til about 3 days ago ( they are about 3 or 4 weeks old) im noticeing each individual blade is kind of turning up towards the center, and it looks droopy

the bottom few leaves are turning a lighter green to yellowish colour

im confused could it be over watering or over fertisilation?

cheers

I have brown spots on my leafs in the middle of them starting from the top also yellowing of the leafs starting at the bottom. I can only get on here w/ my phone which won't let me post a pic. I just started a new grow I got 5 skunk desil clones in dirt. I hate dirt btw. I plan on tossing them in my garden of ease 2night which should make life easier damn dirt make me kill stuff.

Had this problem for a while now. It has been at least a month and it still persists. Hopefully you guys can confirm my thoughts?

It looks to me like a nute lockout due to low PH but pics around the internets seem to make me think it might be magnesium? It is hard to trust the internet these days lol.

Leaves appear to get brown spots starting from the middle and veins then work there way to the ends. They then turn yellow and drop off. This takes about 2 days from the first spots.

Things that have been tried:

Nothing

Re-potting in a larger pot

Watering with just tap water

Small amounts of powdered Lime

Removing effected leaves

Grown outdoors, in 40l pot, using potting mix with the occasional "general" pot plant furt.

I dont think it is a bug problem and it is the only specimen to show these symptoms including a clone of it's self amongst others.

Anyway...pics.

post-49782-0-70563800-1356267498_thumb.jpg

Edited by Caffeine

• Oz unpinned this topic