PH drift

Yeah, i get the hose out over a spare tote, hose off whatever comes off easily and bin the rest. I don't aim to get each bit of perlite free. 5 min job and I have time to do it. Bit like paying to get my car washed by someone else. I do it myself even though I could easily pay someone to do it weekly for me.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I might give the recycling a shot but not with the 2 I've got running atm. For some reason my medium isn't draining as well as what it should be. Looks darker than Coco should and has some white looking mould growing on top.

Probably best to ditch it.

I looked up about the white mould. It's on the side of the fabric pots too. Apparently it's the good microbes from the myco

I'll come around and tutor ya if you like, you'll be still banging ya head against the wall, i'll help, but you will be able to grow a simple plant at the end of it,

fuck its not hard, there is only a few simple rules to follow, even a complete fuckwit like yourself should be able to grasp it 

then we will get ya making some concentrates, 20 mins work, another 20 mins and it will be finished 

or you could read a fucking gardening book 

post-59916-0-88586300-1589505535_thumb.jpg

thats a lot of plants to look after Pedro

Looks like you run perlite hey?

How often do you water?

You can tell me to f off if you want mate. I don't actually have anything against you I just like stirring kunts for a laugh and you always bite hard bro. Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I'll come around and tutor ya if you like, you'll be still banging ya head against the wall, i'll help, but you will be able to grow a simple plant at the end of it,

fuck its not hard, there is only a few simple rules to follow, even a complete fuckwit like yourself should be able to grasp it 

then we will get ya making some concentrates, 20 mins work, another 20 mins and it will be finished 

Put it in the wrong thread lol

is that bubble hash?

is that bubble hash?

Dry sift

Thanks for the offer but I'd rather learn by my own mistakes and with experience get better at it than you are. [emoji38] lol Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

It wouldn't be hard, i'm a tnuc of a grower, still grow the same way I did 30 years ago

if ya lucky you might get as good as Porky, she's a legend