PH drift

Good effort but as micmac said, stems are heavy. That 97gram stick you have on the scales, you'd be lucky to get 1 oz off it when it's dry.

that pic layed out on the table is only 1 of the plants.

I'm hoping for somewhere over 10 after they get destemmed

I've never dried buds so I'm just guessing. But it feels like 10 at least. The bud is pretty dense

attachicon.gifIMG20200525083352.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

yep you guys are right.

First time I've ever dried a harvest and it shrinks heaps hey.

I need to wait until the stems snap before they go into curing right.

Had them hanging for about 5 days now and the stems still bend. Drying tent is 60 humidity and about 20 temp but cooler at night

Good effort but as micmac said, stems are heavy. That 97gram stick you have on the scales, you'd be lucky to get 1 oz off it when it's dry.

yeah it's lost about 80%

still not dry yet after 7 days. I think my room is drying it very slow which is probably a good thing.

Smell from the GSC is a pretty nice quite earthy. But the cosmic bomb is amazing. So sweet and fruity. Can't wait to roll it up and burn a few down

80% weight loss is pretty standard, with all that stem it's probably closer to 90%. It's just the way of things, don't let it get ya down.

Yep, wait toll the stems snap before sealing it up. Your temp and humidity sounds pretty sweet.

Well done buzzer, enjoy the spoils.

400g on the button.

Plus another ounce of popcorn still on the plants filling out. Should just nudge an elbow when she's all in the bag.

pretty much bang on 1 gpw. I had the 260 watt HLG and 2 X 75watt flood lamps that I added for a bit of boost during flower. So 410 watts for 420-450 gram from 2 autoflowers. post-66460-159106799215_thumb.jpeg