PH drift

You’ve got heaps of fan leaves blocking lower buds,,and most of them look sickly so won’t hurt to remove them ,,,will allow more light in for the lower buds to improve ,,,,better yield for you.

if your worried that it might stress the plant ,,don’t,,but if you are just spread the defol over two or three days ,

and lower the amount of food your giving them ,,they been feed way too much.

Thanks SE I have been defoliating a bit but not much. The feed was lowered and slowly increased and the plants seem to have been reacting well to it.

The leaf discolouration was mostly from pH drifting way to high and the plants not being able to uptake the nutes. I noticed my flowers swelling up since I got on top of the PH and the leaves didn't get any worse than they were

You’ve got heaps of fan leaves blocking lower buds,,and most of them look sickly so won’t hurt to remove them ,,,will allow more light in for the lower buds to improve ,,,,better yield for you.

if your worried that it might stress the plant ,,don’t,,but if you are just spread the defol over two or three days ,

and lower the amount of food your giving them ,,they been feed way too much.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

One thing I've learnt is how sensitive they are when they hit flower. Probably even more so with Autos.

If you see even the slightest hint of an issue when your in flower you gotta get on top of it straight away. Cause one issue can cause other shit to go wrong and it all compounds to fuck your shit up real fast.

Thanks mate,

I'm probably going to switch nutes for the next grow and try something that is more PH stable.

Keep it as simple as I can

Yeah fuck the autos off and get into photo plants mate.

Much easier for beginners and better yeilds in the same amount of time.

Don't get me wrong i love autos but i think they are for outside.

That said ive got 5 of em going in my tent.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]