The quantum board turns off, when I turn up the power. Is that normal?

Most strains right now have been breed and cultivated under HPS, lots of red and nothing else

Just like some strains do better outdoors than indoors, our strains right now are breed for HID like it or not

As LED tech gets used more and more I think we will see strains that are better under LEDs

In the mean time, run a 1000w HID in the middle of a 8x2 and put LEDs on the side

bcf011d75f2f39acf22ebe0bfb9b21f7.jpg

Hi drunk - Is it just that most Aussie strains have been bred under HPS ??? Europeans have been using LED to light houses for at least a decade before Aussies started using them. For example you can't get approval to wire a new house in the UK, unless you're using LED lights. Are European breeders still mainly using HPS to breed? Especially given the prevalence of LEDs in their homes. On a separate, but related point, aree there any seedbanks specifically breeding outdoors??

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hi drunk - Is it just that most Aussie strains have been bred under HPS ??? Europeans have been using LED to light houses for at least a decade before Aussies started using them. For example you can't get approval to wire a new house in the UK, unless you're using LED lights. Are European breeders still mainly using HPS to breed? Especially given the prevalence of LEDs in their homes. On a separate, but related point, aree there any seedbanks specifically breeding outdoors??

I have as much (access) to knowledge as you.

But in the 80/90's where most of the base of our strains today came from they were bred indoors under HPS.

The selection was based on this.

I didnt think about it until listening to a bunch of kevin jodrey's videoes from 2 or 3 years ago

Then why do most of the biggest breeder breed plants for indoors. There are a few strains made for outdoors but most of them are not. I'm pretty sure most breeders grow indoors.

Interesting theory, about the HPS/LED breed shit

pollen chuckers, no serious breeder would just grow inside $$$$$

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app Edited by buzzer

Interesting theory, about the HPS/LED breed shit

pollen chuckers, no serious breeder would just grow inside $$$$$

I've been searching USA seedbanks, as many states there are legal, and they do have a strong interest in outdoor grown. But even there I can't find any references to specific outdoor bred strains. Absolute nuts isn't it. An outdoor plant that no seedback breeds outdoors anymore !!!!

Sorry am i missing something. These things are fucking plants not show pets.

Bred for this bred for that. Fuck off the yanks just make bullshit up to sell it to you fucking dumb cunts.

Its a fucking plant and a hardy one at that.

Lights from what ever source will make the cunts grow.

Stop believing all the marketing bullshit from the states.

Sorry am i missing something. These things are fucking plants not show pets.

Bred for this bred for that. Fuck off the yanks just make bullshit up to sell it to you fucking dumb *#%@^.

Its a fucking plant and a hardy one at that.

Lights from what ever source will make the *#%@^ grow.

Stop believing all the marketing bullshit from the states.

That's missing the point. In nature, they grow outdoors- have done so for centuries. Now with grow lights, all breeding seems to be done indoors. Sure, I can live indoors all my life too, but pretty sure I'd be healthier if I spent some of my time outdoors in sun and fresh air. I'm not sure if I wanna eat all my steak and vegies from animals ( think free range chickens and eggs) and plants all grown indoors either, even though it will grow just as big as outdoors. Why should all weed breeding be indoors nowdays - especially when there's so many legal states and countries to grow in??