The quantum board turns off, when I turn up the power. Is that normal?

And replace ya bulb every 12 months. [emoji23]

My lights were easy as shit to build and have been faultless. Each one took 20 mins to assemble.

I just gota learn to use em properly. [emoji13]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Lets see how long your Chinese LED lasts before something fucks up with it 

globes are cheap compared to the quality buds you can get off them

There are no "Fluffy Ducks" here, unlike almost every LED grow ya see 

Took me 5 seconds to plug me ballast in, maybe 10 sec to put the globe in the reflector 

I'll be drunk from drinking "ladies cans" and smashed from smoking bongs, while your still piss farting around with ya LED's for an hour, then spending 3 months trying to figure how high to hang them

lol lol DC 

China is also where ya HPS is made ya FW.

Well good to here ya a easy drunk cause real men can’t get drunk of ladies cans.

Now your the resident fluffy fag round here.

Clearly you have eye problems because my buds grow under me LEDs are far denser than yours.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

China is also where ya HPS is made ya FW.

Well good to here ya a easy drunk cause real men can’t get drunk of ladies cans.

Now your the resident fluffy fag round here.

Clearly you have eye problems because my buds grow under me LEDs are far denser than yours.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

now your just pulling ya curly knob, as ya know I normally buy a bottle and not that cheap shit you drink, the cans are just travellers back from the pub 

as for your fluffy buds being denser than what i grow, I think your a bit dense in the head, and probably need glasses, coke bottom ones

anyway hope ya manage to finish ya next crop properly, so we can see how fluffy dense they are 

might need to fatten up them trunks tho piggy, them skinny fuckers wont hold up them huge rock hard buds you think your growing

The XLG series are good drivers, just cheaper and not as efficient (by a few percent) as the HLG series, both meanwell so good quality

A, B and AB determines how to adjust the driver

A = Voltage and Current adjust pots built into driver

B = External dimming pot - voltage scales with the current output

AB = Voltage adjust built into driver, external dimming pot

You can do a serial number search of the driver to see if its legit or fake

Straightforward, easy to understand information from you drunk. Thanks for your response, it's helpful to a few of us.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app